The Moment Of Truth For Hingis Fans - Juju v Momo match goes to 3rd set!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 10th, 2006, 05:49 PM   #1
country flag ZeroSOFInfinity
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.

ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute
The Moment Of Truth For Hingis Fans - Juju v Momo match goes to 3rd set!!!

Damn it... 8 DF for Justine....

If she had not committed that much, she would have won by now!

Australian Open 2010 Final Result:-
Lost to Serena Williams 4-6, 6-3, 2-6 (Great job, girl! Now prepare for FO!)
ZeroSOFInfinity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 10th, 2006, 05:50 PM   #2
country flag cometz9

cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Moment Of Truth For Hingis Fans - Juju v Momo match goes to 3rd set!!!

is Justine getting tired out there?
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 05:51 PM   #3
country flag papru

papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future

please JUJU win this one!

and a proud supporter of Agnieszka "The future World No.1" Radwanska
papru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 05:52 PM   #4
country flag Justine Fan

Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute

This is the 3rd match she's played in 2 months. She's coming back from injury and hasn't played for 2 months and only had 10 days practice. I don't think she's doing too bad do you?
Justine Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 05:52 PM   #5
country flag shibster

shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of

sigh DFs and more DFs
shibster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 05:53 PM   #6
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute

Justine, please win this one! PLEASE!!!
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 05:54 PM   #7
country flag zibaas

zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold

Allez Momo!

GO LINDSAY DAVENPORT!
Also good luck to: Amelie and LenaD

Is not because i rock, that i´m made of stone.
zibaas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 05:55 PM   #8
country flag griffin
double-dog daredevil

griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute griffin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSOFInfinity View Post
Damn it... 8 DF for Justine....

If she had not committed that much, she would have won by now!

and if I had a better serve, I'd win more matches...

Damn, whoever wins this is going to exhausted for her next match.
griffin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 05:55 PM   #9
country flag Erika_Angel

Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute Erika_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

GOO Amelie!!!

0099 ... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
WTAWorld Survivor
~ Survivor Cambodia - The Ta Prohm Ruins ~
Jan-Apr 06

~ Survivor Aitutaki - The Blue Lagoon ~
Nov 06-Mar 07
Erika_Angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 05:55 PM   #10
country flag Justine Fan

Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care now if she loses it now ... I don't want her to be tired for her SF! Don't wear yourself out JuJu
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 05:57 PM   #11
country flag Justine Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin View Post
and if I had a better serve, I'd win more matches...

Damn, whoever wins this is going to exhausted for her next match.
You can see already that JHH is knackered .... she's lost her "fizz" and looks like she doesn't care!
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 05:58 PM   #12
country flag tae04

tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold tae04 is a splendid one to behold

ugh Ju Ju is fading away!

I want Martina in!
tae04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 05:58 PM   #13
country flag azmad_88

azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute

i think momo is going to win it again now...shes up a break

Petra Kvitova - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Li Na - Sloane Stephens - Madison Keys

Will Always Love Kim Clijsters and Elena Dementieva
azmad_88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 05:59 PM   #14
country flag AsTrOnOtUs

AsTrOnOtUs is just really nice AsTrOnOtUs is just really nice AsTrOnOtUs is just really nice AsTrOnOtUs is just really nice AsTrOnOtUs is just really nice AsTrOnOtUs is just really nice AsTrOnOtUs is just really nice AsTrOnOtUs is just really nice AsTrOnOtUs is just really nice AsTrOnOtUs is just really nice AsTrOnOtUs is just really nice

Mauresmo is such a lucky player...
Please Justine beat this b****
AsTrOnOtUs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 05:59 PM   #15
country flag MinnyGophers

MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute

Time for Justine to decide whether or not she wants to rest or eliminate her biggest threat now.

Amelie is not going down easily.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: "Amélie, you know it doesn't really matter at this point. I mean, I'd love to, I mean, Amélie is No. 1 in the world. She's playing great tennis. You know, I love that challenge of going out there and competing against the best in the world."
You'd love to what, Maria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
This Amelie bashing gets more ludicrous by the day! What do you want her to do, crawl back to the chair???? For heavens sake who gives a toss how she gets back to the chair!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Marie

Amelie FINALLY won two slams I mean let the woman RUN to her fucking chair.
MinnyGophers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote