How The Bush Republicans Are Going to Regain Control of the Senate: - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2006, 09:33 PM   #1
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
How The Bush Republicans Are Going to Regain Control of the Senate:

. . . this is what I predict is going to happen.

When Bush announces his new Cabinet in January, I'm thinking that one of his appointees will be none other than Joe Lieberman. Connecticut's Republican Governor, Gov. M. Jodi R, will then replace Lieberman with a Bush Republican Senator, making it a 50-50 tie in the Senate. Whenever Cheyney's not shooting people, he'll be on hand to break the ties.

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2006, 10:45 PM   #2
country flag RunDown

RunDown has a brilliant future RunDown has a brilliant future RunDown has a brilliant future RunDown has a brilliant future RunDown has a brilliant future RunDown has a brilliant future RunDown has a brilliant future RunDown has a brilliant future RunDown has a brilliant future RunDown has a brilliant future RunDown has a brilliant future
Re: How The Bush Republicans Are Going to Regain Control of the Senate:

I just don't see Joe giving up his seat to join a failed administration that'll be out the door in a couple of years. Besides, he'll probably have more power/influence now that his party is the majority in both houses.

There were rumors that the Republicans were going to try and sway Joe to switch to their side after the election so they could retain the Senate, but he's already come out and said he has no desire to switch and that he will be caucusing with the Democrats.

female
RunDown is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2006, 10:48 PM   #3
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

Never in a million years will LIEberman give up the seat he risked getting in bed with the Bush Republicans to keep . He's sick with adoration for that seat----- it's his most precious possession, and retaining it meant more than not making himself a toothless national laughingstock and a butt of scorn in Connecticut lol
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2006, 11:01 PM   #4
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureracket View Post

When Bush announces his new Cabinet in January, I'm thinking that one of his appointees will be none other than Joe Lieberman. Connecticut's Republican Governor, Gov. M. Jodi R, will then replace Lieberman with a Bush Republican Senator, making it a 50-50 tie in the Senate. Whenever Cheyney's not shooting people, he'll be on hand to break the ties.
Naw. LIEberman wouldn't do that for one main reason...
He's positioning himself for a 2008 Presidential run. That's why he was so desperate to retain his Senate seat [well actually, his NEW seat as a Independent ]. Had he not run and won, he would have lost his senatoral seniority that the Democrats ridiculously gifted back to him. In this one swift move, the Democrats will soon realize that they made a very grave mistake.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer

Last edited by RVD : Nov 10th, 2006 at 04:12 AM. Reason: brain fart. :lol:
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 12:47 AM   #5
country flag SelesFan70

SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute

I heard that Cheney is resigning....Condoleezza will be named vice-president...Bolton will become Secretary of State...and then the US is going to invade Iran after they cut all U.S. funding for the U.N.

You can post this over on dailykos.com and democratunderground.com, Pureracket. You might want to email it to Keith Olberman, too.

Liberals: Hard on the unborn, soft on terrorists

Man-made climate change is a LIE

COUNTDOWN!
SelesFan70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2006, 12:55 AM   #6
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelesFan70 View Post
I heard that Cheney is resigning....Condoleezza will be named vice-president...Bolton will become Secretary of State...and then the US is going to invade Iran after they cut all U.S. funding for the U.N.

You can post this over on dailykos.com and democratunderground.com, Pureracket. You might want to email it to Keith Olberman, too.
Well, I know that you're hurt enough because of your defeat yesterday. Maybe some of the anti-gay laws you voted for might actually get passed, though. (I don't know if that's good or bad for you).

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2006, 01:22 PM   #7
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelesFan70 View Post

Did you get that info. from samsung101?
mykarma is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2006, 04:20 PM   #8
country flag Mother_Marjorie
SWOOP!

Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pureracket View Post

The paranoia is startling.
Mother_Marjorie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote