Amelie's At It Again!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2006, 07:16 PM   #1
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute
Amelie's At It Again!!!

stop running to the god damn chair damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2006, 07:18 PM   #2
country flag Bumsby

Bumsby has a reputation beyond repute Bumsby has a reputation beyond repute Bumsby has a reputation beyond repute Bumsby has a reputation beyond repute Bumsby has a reputation beyond repute Bumsby has a reputation beyond repute Bumsby has a reputation beyond repute Bumsby has a reputation beyond repute Bumsby has a reputation beyond repute Bumsby has a reputation beyond repute Bumsby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Amelie's At It Again!!!

Best set I've seen her play since a long time.... maybe even Wimbledon

BARBIE

Bumsby

Hugo87

Nadl

SpankMe
Bumsby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2006, 07:19 PM   #3
country flag Orion

Orion has a reputation beyond repute Orion has a reputation beyond repute Orion has a reputation beyond repute Orion has a reputation beyond repute Orion has a reputation beyond repute Orion has a reputation beyond repute Orion has a reputation beyond repute Orion has a reputation beyond repute Orion has a reputation beyond repute Orion has a reputation beyond repute Orion has a reputation beyond repute

It's good for her, and it's certainly less obnoxious than shouting allez or cheering and opponents errors.

This is a hard match for me. I want Martina to win so she makes the semifinals, but Mauresmo needs to beat somebody. I hope she can beat Justine and show everyone that regardless of ranking, she's the best when it comes to beating the Belgian.
Orion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2006, 07:19 PM   #4
country flag Wayn77

Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute

The World No. 1 has remembered who she is and where she is
Wayn77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2006, 07:24 PM   #5
country flag KClijsters

KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it's now 1-1 in sets..

and I give Amelie more chance now to win this match.

• Kim Clijsters
• Arantxa Rus
• Ana Ivanovic
• Michaëlla Krajicek

Maria Sharapova, Caroline Wozniacki, Dinara Safina, Maria Kirilenko, Jelena Jankovic
KClijsters is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2006, 07:32 PM   #6
country flag MinnyGophers

MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute MinnyGophers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDACHi View Post
stop running to the god damn chair damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

read my sig...
MARIA SHARAPOVA: "Amélie, you know it doesn't really matter at this point. I mean, I'd love to, I mean, Amélie is No. 1 in the world. She's playing great tennis. You know, I love that challenge of going out there and competing against the best in the world."
You'd love to what, Maria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
This Amelie bashing gets more ludicrous by the day! What do you want her to do, crawl back to the chair???? For heavens sake who gives a toss how she gets back to the chair!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Marie

Amelie FINALLY won two slams I mean let the woman RUN to her fucking chair.
MinnyGophers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2006, 07:39 PM   #7
country flag alextim

alextim is a splendid one to behold alextim is a splendid one to behold alextim is a splendid one to behold alextim is a splendid one to behold alextim is a splendid one to behold alextim is a splendid one to behold alextim is a splendid one to behold alextim is a splendid one to behold alextim is a splendid one to behold alextim is a splendid one to behold alextim is a splendid one to behold

she has been number one since march ... and she will win this match against hingis (a win in this masters is important) ... 2006 will be her best year with 2 slams, nothing to add ;-)
I'm proud of you amélie

Strong is ... Marion
alextim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2006, 07:52 PM   #8
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, amelie's had a great season, 1st 2 slams under her belt i mean she couldn't of asked 4 anything better so who gives a shit of how she runs 2 the chair 4 gods sake. go amelie
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2006, 08:46 PM   #9
country flag graciewx

graciewx is a splendid one to behold graciewx is a splendid one to behold graciewx is a splendid one to behold graciewx is a splendid one to behold graciewx is a splendid one to behold graciewx is a splendid one to behold graciewx is a splendid one to behold graciewx is a splendid one to behold graciewx is a splendid one to behold graciewx is a splendid one to behold graciewx is a splendid one to behold

I like the way she sprint back to her chair, like a cute prompt little deer. And I don't think it is offensive to anyone.

Good luck tomorrow, Amelie, I love you!
graciewx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2006, 09:07 PM   #10
country flag Hugo24
H.G Wells/Myka

Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute Hugo24 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the fact that she ran to her chair while martina walked .
Hugo24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote