YEC post-match interviews! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2006, 09:33 AM   #1
country flag Justine Fan

Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute
YEC post-match interviews!

Where are they?

There's one from Justine on her site. It's very funny. She's in good form

The Match
"I had a very good first set. I could see where my general level was, but there were moments when I'm still too defensive in play on the baseline, I can lose focus. It is not easy to begin a match without weeks of competition. In the tiebreak, I lost my rhythm, and found it again, but it was far too late. In the third set I played well. It was as if I entered a new match"

What happened in the Second Set Justine?
"At 5-2 5-3, I did not put pressure, but I have to say that she lifted her game. When the score became 5-4, instead of gaining a little more of a lead, I felt as If I was losing my ground. It's two players, and the reactions affect how the other plays. I moved back, and didn't take my opportunities. Whereas during a set and a half of the match, it was such clean error free tennis."

Justine is pleased, and doesn't mind if it's two or even three sets
"It's fantastic to return on court. I'm happy to play. The Wta Masters is a very important goal for me. After bad misfortune with an injury, it's a small miracle to be able to return on court. I'm pleased to be here, and will try to benefit from my time here."

**Mysterious Black Tape?
"This is a type of decoration. It's a great look. I find it beautiful. It's available in many colors, I chose black."

Late Third Set?
"Yes, it was late. It was too early to sleep for me, and it was early for you too. You see, I think of you! It's the perfect time for you to go out at this hour. I wanted to play three sets. There was more tennis to play in my legs (laughs). I needed more rhythm. It would have been odd if there was a first match without any problems."

I love it when she's like this

**Justine was joking. The black tape is a special preventive measure for her leg injury.

http://www.henin-hardenne.be/bin/index.asp?lang=en
Justine Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2006, 09:41 AM   #2
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC post-match interviews!

Justine. Thanks for that!
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 09:46 AM   #3
thenj

thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of thenj has much to be proud of

Quote:
"This is a type of decoration. It's a great look. I find it beautiful. It's available in many colors, I chose black."
Abandon all defences
thenj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 09:49 AM   #4
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

justine such a character especially that black tape on her leg
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 10:10 AM   #5
country flag Dasha_

Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute

Justine is great! I wish to end this year as No.1, she so much deserves it. After all, there are 4 GS finals, and she won the toughest GS (again)!
"I dream of people watching me holding up my third Wimbledon trophy... Most of all I dream of being a good person to all that are inspired by me I dream of having girls, women, boys, men being fond of not only what I have done on the tennis court, or on the big screen or what I design but I dream of what people think of me as a person.
I dream that people think of me as a giving person as a person that
loves life and is fun to be around." - Serena

Old Nov 8th, 2006, 11:49 AM   #6
country flag dizoo

dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: YEC post-match interviews!

she's amazing...
Laura and Bia
dizoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 12:58 PM   #7
country flag MistyGrey

MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute

Justine!
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 01:23 PM   #8
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Juju

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 01:32 PM   #9
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: YEC post-match interviews!

Nice to see Justine is feeling so happy and relaxed. Hope she stays that way right through to the end.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 01:45 PM   #10
country flag shibster

shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of shibster has much to be proud of

she's so robotic in her replies, she bores me to death. where are her emotions?
shibster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 02:02 PM   #11
country flag Kunal

Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute

justine is dishing up some fun outside the court as well
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 03:01 PM   #12
country flag fufuqifuqishahah

fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justine Fan View Post
**Mysterious Black Tape?

Late Third Set?
"Yes, it was late. It was too early to sleep for me, and it was early for you too. You see, I think of you! It's the perfect time for you to go out at this hour. I wanted to play three sets. There was more tennis to play in my legs (laughs). I needed more rhythm. It would have been odd if there was a first match without any problems."

oh my. i think im starting to actually like justine a bit

that means i have no one to dislike except sesil. .... and someone else but i wont mentioin her name cuz no one understands why i dislike her.

Grand Slam [oJankyoEugeniusoAnaresoBarktraoRebelLio]
Come Baaaack [oShinoboooMarie!oNutcrackeroThe Original Russian Bombshello]
Wake Up! [oVeeoThe Slovak SpideroFrannyoSlam StephensoVaniaoJellyDee!o]

fufuqifuqishahah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 05:45 PM   #13
country flag Dasha_

Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fufuqifuqishahah View Post

oh my. i think im starting to actually like justine a bit

that means i have no one to dislike except sesil. .... and someone else but i wont mentioin her name cuz no one understands why i dislike her.
And Sesil is not even here... You better start mentioning that name...
"I dream of people watching me holding up my third Wimbledon trophy... Most of all I dream of being a good person to all that are inspired by me I dream of having girls, women, boys, men being fond of not only what I have done on the tennis court, or on the big screen or what I design but I dream of what people think of me as a person.
I dream that people think of me as a giving person as a person that
loves life and is fun to be around." - Serena

Old Nov 8th, 2006, 06:32 PM   #14
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Justine's getting into the fashion as well now
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 07:02 PM   #15
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute

I love her so.
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote