YEC: "The One" Match - "Last Chance" Amelie vs "Revenge Time" Justine... Who will win - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win this all-important clash?

Amelie Mauresmo 15 21.74%
Justine Henin-Hardenne 54 78.26%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 7th, 2006, 10:35 PM   #1
country flag ZeroSOFInfinity
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.

ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute
YEC: "The One" Match - "Last Chance" Amelie vs "Revenge Time" Justine... Who will win

I know it's 48 hours too early, but I can't wait any longer... this is the most anticipated match in the tournament so far.

After her loss against Petrova, Amelie has to win against Martina and also in this match to have any hope of qualifying to the semis. But it wouldn't be easy, as she's up against Justine who would be seeking her revenge over the losses in the AO and Wimbledon finals this year.

Will Amelie stay on course... or will Justine send her packing? You decide.

Australian Open 2010 Final Result:-
Lost to Serena Williams 4-6, 6-3, 2-6 (Great job, girl! Now prepare for FO!)

Last edited by ZeroSOFInfinity : Nov 8th, 2006 at 07:08 AM.
ZeroSOFInfinity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2006, 10:40 PM   #2
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC: "The One" Match - "Last Chance" Amelie vs "Revenge Time" Justine... Who will win

Henin-Hardenne will end Mauresmo's reign as number 1 by taking her down tomorrow.
Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 10:46 PM   #3
country flag Wayn77

Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC: "The One" Match - "Last Chance" Amelie vs "Revenge Time" Justine... Who will

World No. 1 Mauresmo will take stock after today's crushing defeat.
A must win game - she will throw everything at the street-fightin Belgian and win in three sets.
Wayn77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 10:49 PM   #4
country flag loppy

loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of loppy has much to be proud of
Re: YEC: "The One" Match - "Last Chance" Amelie vs "Revenge Time" Justine... Who will win

Justine will prevail.
loppy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 10:51 PM   #5
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute

wimbledon revengetime

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Intelligence Officer of the SS Dementieva
DragonFlame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 10:58 PM   #6
country flag vejh

vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future

Street-fightin' Belgian will prevail..unless of course, Momo has to retire; then revenge wiil be ultra-complete
vejh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 11:02 PM   #7
country flag Ceri

Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of

Justine will pull through!

- Sharapova - Kerber - Serena - Halep - Mladenovic -

'I had plenty of boyfriends and lots of affairs, but they got furious when I made my name. People would ring up and ask me out. I'd say: "But I'm writing." 'And they'd say: "I see. You're too grand for us now." 'And I'd say: "Actually, I've always been too grand for you."
Muriel Spark
Ceri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 11:10 PM   #8
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute

Enna will win, with Mauresmo retiring a set and a break down.

__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 12:54 AM   #9
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Based on today's results, Ame is just putting in an appearance. She is happy with her two brand new shiny trophies and wants to go home for wine and cheese!!!
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 02:53 AM   #10
country flag rockstar

rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute rockstar has a reputation beyond repute

jhh easily

JELENA JANKOVIC - CAROLINE WOZNIACKI
rockstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 03:02 AM   #11
country flag vejh

vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future vejh has a brilliant future

Are we sure Momo vs Juju is up next? JHH mentioned she'll be playing Petrova next.
vejh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 03:58 AM   #12
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute
Re: YEC: "The One" Match - "Last Chance" Amelie vs "Revenge Time" Justine... Who will

Henin in 2

Follow me on twitter @RandyWhite89
RJWCapriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 04:11 AM   #13
country flag Sharakim
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future Sharakim has a brilliant future

Justine will have her revenge in 3 sets.
Sharakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 05:48 AM   #14
country flag MistyGrey

MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute

Justine
Old Nov 8th, 2006, 05:50 AM   #15
Winghams

Winghams is infamous around these parts Winghams is infamous around these parts Winghams is infamous around these parts Winghams is infamous around these parts Winghams is infamous around these parts Winghams is infamous around these parts Winghams is infamous around these parts Winghams is infamous around these parts Winghams is infamous around these parts Winghams is infamous around these parts Winghams is infamous around these parts

Amelie Mauresmo will do what she did against Nadia Petrova and just give Justine the match!

If I were you I wouldn't even bother going to the match you will just be wasting your money!
Winghams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote