Bring on Hingis vs Henin - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 7th, 2006, 06:53 PM   #1
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute
Bring on Hingis vs Henin

Can't wait for this match
Lets hope its a bit better than the first two
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2006, 06:54 PM   #2
country flag thedragon

thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bring on Hingis vs Henin

yeah, and hopefully Hingis will win
thedragon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 06:55 PM   #3
country flag No.1Hingis

No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold

Im waiting too...

Im nervous.. COME ON MARTINA!!!
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 06:57 PM   #4
country flag thedragon

thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light thedragon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by No.1Hingis View Post
Im waiting too...

Im nervous.. COME ON MARTINA!!!
I'm scared too, lol
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 07:01 PM   #5
country flag thedragon

she won't lose 6-2 6-1. It could be similar to the Petrova match, coz Henin could be rusty like Mauresmo.
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 07:03 PM   #6
country flag No.1Hingis

No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold No.1Hingis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedragon View Post
I'm scared too, lol
i just wanna .. dont know.. that she fight... at not anothe 6-1 or 6-2 in the score.. Im waiting for a 3 set match..
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 07:03 PM   #7
country flag Mauresmo Fan

Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold Mauresmo Fan is a splendid one to behold

hingis beat justine plz

pierce come back soon we miss u
Mauresmo Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 07:03 PM   #8
country flag No.1Hingis

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedragon View Post
she won't lose 6-2 6-1. It could be similar to the Petrova match, coz Henin could be rusty like Mauresmo.
I hope so...
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 07:05 PM   #9
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute

If Martina can beat Justine, I would count that as her biggest victory of the year. I'm scared Martina will lose.
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 07:06 PM   #10
country flag thedragon

although, I am a bit miffed that Stepanek will be there, coz she always loses when he's there
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 07:12 PM   #11
country flag hingisGOAT

hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute hingisGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

i'm rather confident (hopeful?) about this match. henin isn't as unbeatable as this board thinks.
In tennis history, no top player has suffered more beat-downs in big matches than Vulturepova T1 R16 2-6 1-6 AM | T1 SF0-6 0-6 LD | T1 F 3-6 1-6 MH | AO F 1-6 2-6 SW | T1 R16 1-6 1-6 SW | RG SF 1-6 1-6 AI | Wimbledon SF 2-6 2-6 VW | T1 QF 2-6 2-6 VW | T1 F 4-6 1-6 VA | T1 QF 1-6 3-6 SW | T1 F 1-6 4-6 VA | T1 SF 1-6 2-6 Woz | AO F 3-6 0-6 VA | T1 F 2-6 3-6 VA | T1 QF 1-6 3-6 SW | Olympics F 0-6 1-6 SW | T1 F 3-6 1-6 VA
hingisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 07:15 PM   #12
country flag thedragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by heylookimgay View Post
i'm rather confident (hopeful?) about this match. henin isn't as unbeatable as this board thinks.
yep, that's what I've been saying.
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 07:17 PM   #13
country flag Devenport

Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice Devenport is just really nice

Martina can do this if she starts well. Jelena started well against JHH in the USO semis, but lost her mind leading in the second. If Martina doesn't do that, she'll be *fine*...hopefully!
Devenport is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 07:32 PM   #14
country flag pigmalion

pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of pigmalion has much to be proud of

allez Ju !!!!

.[ALLEZ].
pigmalion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2006, 07:36 PM   #15
country flag thedragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigmalion View Post
allez Ju !!!!
booooo