I saw Beier Ko for the first time this w/e - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2006, 01:06 AM   #1
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
I saw Beier Ko for the first time this w/e

She's good. What a backhand! Monster! Killer!

Beier is head and shoulders better than the girls she plays with exception maybe Lena Litvak. And those girls are no slouches either...
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2006, 01:30 AM   #2
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I saw Beier Ko for the first time this w/e

Is she playing 10ks?
njnetswill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 01:33 AM   #3
patricktav2003

patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of

remember she was top 300th in world! without playing a lot so!! she have good game! i really want her to comeback in the game!!
patricktav2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 01:44 AM   #4
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njnetswill View Post
Is she playing 10ks?

no, I don't think she's allowed since she now plays college tennis. I saw her playing an intercollege tournament.
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 01:51 AM   #5
country flag tenn_ace

Also for her height she has a lot of punch on her serve mixing it up well at the same time.
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 02:33 AM   #6
country flag njnetswill

njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute njnetswill has a reputation beyond repute

Is she playing in the US? Which school?
njnetswill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 03:11 AM   #7
country flag brunof

brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by njnetswill View Post
Is she playing in the US? Which school?
Harvard.
Go Anne Keothavong, Akgul Amanmuradova, Samantha Stosur, Na Li, Liga Dekmeijere, Tamarine Tanasugarn ,Jill Craybas, Daniela Hantuchova, Natalie Grandin, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Elena Baltacha, Melanie South, Dominika Cibulkova, Caroline Wozniacki, Jie Zheng, Andrea Petkovic, Elena Dementieva, Jelena Jankovic
brunof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2006, 08:48 AM   #8
country flag jazzfuzion

jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of

wow!