Associated Press Top 100 Athletes of the 20th Century - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 4th, 2006, 07:01 PM   #61
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Associated Press Top 100 Athletes of the 20th Century

99.99% of the people in the World would go WHO ??????? to about 90% of them.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 4th, 2006, 07:29 PM   #62
country flag MistyGrey

MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennislover View Post
why I can't goodrep ATPWTATours?
(
Because he/she is a troll, and probably got banned again

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennislover View Post
I suppose all those Grafmads gave him/her a deluge of badreps!
Old Nov 4th, 2006, 07:37 PM   #63
country flag ImS

ImS is an unknown quantity at this point

american journalists are admirable - total ignorance
ImS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2006, 07:43 PM   #64
country flag MistyGrey

MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klok View Post
How about a cyclist from the US called Lance Armstrong. Not as good as Eddy IMO but considering they were going for mostly Americans I am surprised to not see him there.
Thats because the list was made in mid 2000, before he won back to back Tour de France titles. Believe me, if the list was made in 2005, he'd be up there in the top 10.
Old Nov 4th, 2006, 08:21 PM   #65
country flag Staticbeef

Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyGrey View Post
As I have said many times before, I dont buy all these lists, different magazines have different order. As far as AP is concerned, Steffi was named the greatest player of the last century, when they made of list of TENNIS players, where all the voters were former tennis players and/or Tennis experts. So they can make many other lists, with different criterias, but Steffi was their greatest tennis player of the last century. PERIOD!

If I disagreed with your conclusion, would this start another Graff VS Seles World War??? To be honest I just don't have the time right now to prove that Monica was the very Bestest of all time.
Staticbeef is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2006, 09:21 PM   #66
country flag MistyGrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staticbeef View Post
If I disagreed with your conclusion, would this start another Graff VS Seles World War??? To be honest I just don't have the time right now to prove that Monica was the very Bestest of all time.
You believe Monica is the greatest, its ok with me. As long as you dont get obsessed with making everyone believe that, I'm ok with it
I only have a problem when people start trying to impose thier opinions on others, thats all. Monica could easily be considered the greatest ever. IMO Steffi is the greatest, but its just my opinion!
Old Nov 5th, 2006, 03:29 AM   #67
country flag Staticbeef

Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future Staticbeef has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistyGrey View Post
You believe Monica is the greatest, its ok with me. As long as you dont get obsessed with making everyone believe that, I'm ok with it
I only have a problem when people start trying to impose thier opinions on others, thats all. Monica could easily be considered the greatest ever. IMO Steffi is the greatest, but its just my opinion!
Staticbeef is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2006, 03:50 AM   #68
country flag GrafMariaPetraK

GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of GrafMariaPetraK has much to be proud of

graf is lot better athlete than all the other female tennis players on that list,plus who won the golden grand slam.No other man or women has achieved that,she deserves to be number 1
GrafMariaPetraK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2006, 04:11 AM   #69
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute

Whata bullshit list! It's biased and pathetic. Sexist and full of loopholes.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote