Slams 2007 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2006, 08:13 PM   #1
country flag jamatthews

jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute
Slams 2007

Aussie Open - 5 in qualifying?
Roland Garros - 6 in qualifying?
US Open - 8 in qualifying?

Although it's not that useful if none of them get to the main draw (or past the 1st round).
jamatthews is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 3rd, 2006, 07:45 AM   #2
country flag barryproudfoot

barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of
Re: Slams 2007

I think Anne Keothavong will qualify for all 3
barryproudfoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2006, 01:08 PM   #3
country flag kundalini

kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light

Naomi to qualify and win a match in the main draw either at Roland Garros or US Open. Elena also has the firepower but perhaps too early for Mel.

At this stage just winning a match in qualifying would be progress for most of our players. Wimbledon is going to be so stressful now that first round wins are worth so many points. To reach the top 100, players are going to have to win matches in Slams.
kundalini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 04:39 PM   #4
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of

Anne, Melanie and Katie in Australian Open qualifying

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2006, 09:47 PM   #5
country flag Europe rocks

Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute Europe rocks has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Anne, Mel and Katie can all qualify for the Australian Open and get their ranks up and get a bit more money in the bank. If they do go out to Australia it would seem logical to play in some of the lower level events in Asia as well because the draws are not that strong usually and they may have a good chance to push on considering they do well in Australia. By the time the clay court season comes around we may see Amanda in the qualifying draw as well, as she doesn't have anything to defend until April, so if she can get her ranking up high enough by then it may just be enough. Maybe one of our girls will get directly into Wimbledon or the US Open
Europe rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2006, 08:12 PM   #6
country flag jazar

jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of jazar has much to be proud of

realistically, i don't anyone will get direct acceptance for any slams and i can't see anyone qualifying for the AO, but i can see it at the french and then taking advantage of the wildcards at wimbledon by winning a round or two and then qualifying again at the USO