Caption Time: Sharpie! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:37 PM   #1
country flag Bette_Midler

Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Caption Time: Sharpie!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:38 PM   #2
country flag Wayn77

Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caption Time: Sharpie!

"Out of my way fuck-face"
Wayn77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:38 PM   #3
country flag Rocketta
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!

Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute Rocketta has a reputation beyond repute

you're not living right.
Rocketta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:40 PM   #4
country flag Martyś

Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of Martyś has much to be proud of

Bzzzz

Lindsay Davenport | Mary Pierce | Amelie Mauresmo
Martyś is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:43 PM   #5
country flag Piotr'ek

Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute

GOOD LICK: Maria Sharapova Karolina Sprem Ashley Harkleroad Vera Zvonareva Daniela Hantuchova Barbora Strycova Bethanie Mattek Elena Vesnina Mara Santangelo Nicole Vaidisova Ula Radwanska Viktoria Azarenka Lucie Hradecka Svetlana Kuznetsova Shahar Peer Justine Henin
Piotr'ek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:46 PM   #6
country flag jelenaROCKS

jelenaROCKS is a name known to all jelenaROCKS is a name known to all jelenaROCKS is a name known to all jelenaROCKS is a name known to all jelenaROCKS is a name known to all jelenaROCKS is a name known to all jelenaROCKS is a name known to all jelenaROCKS is a name known to all jelenaROCKS is a name known to all jelenaROCKS is a name known to all jelenaROCKS is a name known to all

shes thinking 'god, i hope no one realises i bought these sun glasses from a dollar store'
jelenaROCKS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:56 PM   #7
country flag Milli

Milli has disabled reputation

Umm,I got something between my teeth

Nicole Vaidisova|Caroline Wozniacki|Elena Dementieva|Maria Kirilenko|Elena Vesnina

1810...Eternal follower of the Golden girl
Official catwoman of the Maria Mafia
Milli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 07:00 PM   #8
~Carsten~
Foo Fighters

~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Carsten~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielle View Post

mmmh, where in hell are my sunglasses? I had them a moment ago.
~Carsten~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 07:00 PM   #9
country flag barryproudfoot

barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of

"Where did I leave my banana?"
barryproudfoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 07:03 PM   #10
country flag s_j

s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute

"After what Peer said about me I just had her for breakfast...a bit chewy..."
YEC Champion 2004 - London 2012 Olympics Silver Medalist
s_j is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 07:07 PM   #11
country flag P_Fer

P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_j View Post
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 07:29 PM   #12
country flag Coffee&TV

Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future Coffee&TV has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_j View Post
Coffee&TV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 10:32 PM   #13
country flag Bette_Midler

Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute Bette_Midler has a reputation beyond repute

I really doubt Maria is as young as she always claims she is! She already has lines/wrinkles on her neck like someone much older

what do you think?
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 10:36 PM   #14
country flag Aaron68

Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold Aaron68 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I really doubt Maria is as young as she always claims she is! She already has lines/wrinkles on her neck like someone much older

what do you think?
I think you are ... well, let's just say wrong, and leave it at that.

There are records of everything from her birth to her arrival in the US to her play in juniors to her time at B's in Florida to ... to ... to ...

Everyone is lying? There is some VAST worldwide conspiracy to take a coupel of years off of Masha's age? Are you effin' serious?
Aaron68 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 10:40 PM   #15
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

"With the hidden speaker in these glasses, Michael no longer has to flash signs to me from the stands. All he has to do is pretend like he's talking to my dad, and no one will know the difference."
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote