Shahar Peer: Sharapova is arrogant and antipathetic person - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:28 PM   #1
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute
Shahar Peer: Sharapova is arrogant and antipathetic person

In an interview today that she made in Israeli television Shahar said that Sharapova is only nice and friendly when there are cameras but not in personal. she reveald that after the match in Zurich, Shahar's mom entered to the gym and said hello to Maria and Yuri but they did not comment. in the morning, Shahar met Yuri and said to him "well done" and again he did not response. according to Shahar this is not the first time so she have no symphathy to mrs. Sharapova. In contrast she said that Roger is very nice person in-court and off-court.

another details from her interview:

1. she doesn't think that she will make the top 10 by the end of next year.
2. she said that Dementieva is stunning and very nice person although it is little annoying her custom of changing clothes between the sets...
3. she had secret boyfriend in the middle of the year but it is over.
itzhak is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:31 PM   #2
country flag Paul.

Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shahar Peer: Sharapova is arrogant and antipathetic person

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzhak View Post
In an interview today that she made in Israeli television Shahar said that Sharapova is only nice and friendly when there are cameras but not in personal. she reveald that after the match in Zurich, Shahar's mom entered to the gym and said hello to Maria and Yuri but they did not comment. in the morning, Shahar met Yuri and said to him "well done" and again he did not response. according to Shahar this is not the first time so she have no symphathy to mrs. Sharapova. In contrast she said that Roger is very nice person in-court and off-court.

another details from her interview:

1. she doesn't think that she will make the top 10 by the end of next year.
2. she said that Dementieva is stunning and very nice person although it is little annoying her custom of changing clothes between the sets...3. she had secret boyfriend in the middle of the year but it is over.
that's how i would sum up elena as well

prepare for world war 3 on this thread though - i hope you emerge alive!!!
Paul. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:33 PM   #3
franny

franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute franny has a reputation beyond repute

Oh how nice of her to try to approach Maria. Maybe Maria was having her period or something? Like maybe she just didn't want to talk, I don't know. There have been people who say she's a nice girl, and people who say she is an unfriendly girl. Who even knows. All I care about is her tennis.
no i am not talking about a racket or a squirrel, i am talking about the former and future number 1..............
martina hingis!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Justine Henin Hardenne, Venus Williams, Maria Sharapova, Mary Pierce, and any of my other favorites that I might have forgotten about at this moment.
franny is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:33 PM   #4
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

This is not my opinion- this is Shahar...I can give you link but it is in Hebrew...
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:33 PM   #5
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute

If this is true then

I am now a fan.

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:33 PM   #6
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, Big Masha doesn't look too friendly towards other players even when the camera is on. She's a girl who's out to win in an ultracompetitive industry, few other top players are friendly to each other even with the camera either. I mean, you get tears and thanks and all that bullsit after a slam final, but how often do these girls really look like they're buds when a match is over? Yeah, I thought so. Or maybe Big Masha is a complete bitch, worse than the others. Helen doesn't care either way.
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:34 PM   #7
country flag Paul.

Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzhak View Post
This is not my opinion- this is Shahar...I can give you link but it is in Hebrew...
i know

im not the best at reading hebrew
Paul. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:35 PM   #8
country flag Russianboy90

Russianboy90 is a name known to all Russianboy90 is a name known to all Russianboy90 is a name known to all Russianboy90 is a name known to all Russianboy90 is a name known to all Russianboy90 is a name known to all Russianboy90 is a name known to all Russianboy90 is a name known to all Russianboy90 is a name known to all Russianboy90 is a name known to all Russianboy90 is a name known to all

BiTcH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sveta KuZnEtSoVa
NaDiA PeTrOvA
AnNa ChAkVeTaDzE
VeRa ZvOnArEvA
DiNaRa SaFiNa
NaStYa PaVlYuChEnKoVa
-MaShA KiRiLeNkO-OlGa PoUtChKoVa-LeNa LiKhOvTsEvA-LeNa VeSnInA-KaTjA ByChKoVa-LeNa BoViNa-VeRa DoUcHeViNa-VaSiLiSa BaRdInA-NaStYa RoDiOnOvA-LaVa ShVeDoVa-
AnD C'mOn VeNuS EbOnY StArR WiLliAmS
Russianboy90 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:35 PM   #9
country flag .david.

.david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future .david. has a brilliant future

well these are her opponents she doesnt have to be nice to them.

need you back soon

Vaidisova, Azarenka, Chakvetadze, Williams Sisters, Peng/Li/Yan
.david. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:35 PM   #10
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by franny View Post
There have been people who say she's a nice girl.
Who. Everytime I've seen Maria in person she's totally ignored everyone. There was this one instance at Wimbledon where she was walking to practice, the TV camera's were there so she starts signing and smiling... then runs off when they stop filming.

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:35 PM   #11
country flag timafi

timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute timafi has a reputation beyond repute

Shahar i sincerely don't think Maria nor her dad gives a rat's ass what you think of her, no offense dear
FLASBACK (December 14, 2014)Fox & Friends Airs Misleading Footage To Suggest Al Sharpton Led Protesters Calling For "Dead Cops".Fox's Clayton Morris: Al Sharpton Is "Calling To Kill Cops" http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/12...to-sugg/201874 Right-Wing Media Hide Obama And De Blasio Statements To Blame Them For Violence Against Police AND Rudy Guiliani Knows Exactly How To Spark A Police Riot http://mediamatters.org/research/201...o-state/201974 http://nomadicpolitics.blogspot.com/...ld-rather.html
timafi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:36 PM   #12
country flag AceTennisGrrrl

AceTennisGrrrl has a reputation beyond repute AceTennisGrrrl has a reputation beyond repute AceTennisGrrrl has a reputation beyond repute AceTennisGrrrl has a reputation beyond repute AceTennisGrrrl has a reputation beyond repute AceTennisGrrrl has a reputation beyond repute AceTennisGrrrl has a reputation beyond repute AceTennisGrrrl has a reputation beyond repute AceTennisGrrrl has a reputation beyond repute AceTennisGrrrl has a reputation beyond repute AceTennisGrrrl has a reputation beyond repute

Shahar
AceTennisGrrrl is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:36 PM   #13
country flag Serge007

Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold Serge007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Shahar said that...
he-he. and Sharapova never said something wrong about others :-)

Quote:
Shahar's mom entered to the gym and said hello to Maria and Yuri but they did not comment.
why Shahar's mum didn't say hello to Joyce? :-)
Serge007 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:36 PM   #14
country flag itzhak

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman1990 View Post
i know

im not the best at reading hebrew
It's easy...well perhaps not so easy
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:37 PM   #15
Myggen

Myggen has disabled reputation

How come this does not surprise me even one little bit. Pova wants to be like Fed, but personality wise she will have to change everything even to get close...
Myggen is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread