Martina Hingis Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 12:27 PM   #1
country flag barryproudfoot

barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of
Martina Hingis Cheering Thread

Come on girl, you can do it!

Win the whole thing!
barryproudfoot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 07:00 PM   #2
country flag Billabong

Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute Billabong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Martina Hingis Cheering Thread

Marti

Visit My Tennis Matches Website
Billabong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 09:01 PM   #3

barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of barryproudfoot has much to be proud of

woooooo!

come on, let's make this the most popular cheering thread
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 10:15 PM   #4
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 10:50 PM   #5
Jamie

Jamie is just really nice Jamie is just really nice Jamie is just really nice Jamie is just really nice Jamie is just really nice Jamie is just really nice Jamie is just really nice Jamie is just really nice Jamie is just really nice Jamie is just really nice Jamie is just really nice

To my favorite tennis player! I am with you all the way. I know you can do it.
Jamie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 11:33 AM   #6
country flag marlin
Team WTAworld

marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future marlin has a brilliant future

good luck martina!
i'm so proud you qualified.
marlin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 08:58 PM   #7

Old Oct 31st, 2006, 09:20 PM   #8
country flag UncleZeke

UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of

She's had a great year. A lot of good players came to Tier 1 Rome, and Martina wins it. I believe she can make the Semis here. Unfortunately, when you serve and play with the strength of the average fourteen year old girl, and refuse to address this issue, this will be a very difficult tournament to win ..

Last edited by UncleZeke : Oct 31st, 2006 at 09:29 PM.
UncleZeke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2006, 04:39 AM   #9
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Martina

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2006, 07:47 AM   #10

Old Nov 1st, 2006, 08:51 AM   #11
country flag Martian Stacey
Team WTAworld

Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute Martian Stacey has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Martina

Hopefully she can top off an awesome year with a good performance at this tournament
Old Nov 1st, 2006, 10:11 AM   #12
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Go Martina. Play the best tennis of your life there
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2006, 11:01 AM   #13
country flag mdsc8

mdsc8 is a glorious beacon of light mdsc8 is a glorious beacon of light mdsc8 is a glorious beacon of light mdsc8 is a glorious beacon of light mdsc8 is a glorious beacon of light mdsc8 is a glorious beacon of light mdsc8 is a glorious beacon of light mdsc8 is a glorious beacon of light mdsc8 is a glorious beacon of light mdsc8 is a glorious beacon of light mdsc8 is a glorious beacon of light

GO MARTINA! Win some great matches! Amazing 2006!
ANA IVANOVIC

GO GIRLS!!!
mdsc8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2006, 05:45 PM   #14
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute

Go Martina!
Ryan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2006, 09:51 PM   #15

world no.7