Roadtrip to JPMorgan Chase Open 2006 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 11:29 AM   #1
country flag jayzbee

jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of
Cool Roadtrip to JPMorgan Chase Open 2006

Hey Everyone! I just want to tell you about my roadtrip to JPMorga Chase Open. You can read it at the link below: Btw, Again Haters , Pleas keep your opinion to yourselves, I have nothing to say to you.

http://tenniscrazed.blogspot.com/200...hase-open.html

jayzbee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 11:34 AM   #2
country flag P_Fer

P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of
Re: Roadtrip to JPMorgan Chase Open 2006

Thanks for another great blog!
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 11:51 AM   #3
country flag jayzbee

jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of

Pleasure is mine! Keep on checking! cool.
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 12:35 PM   #4
country flag Kunal

Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute

good stuff
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 02:07 PM   #5
country flag jayzbee

No problem!
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 02:35 PM   #6
country flag Piotr'ek

Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute Piotr'ek has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for another spam!
GOOD LICK: Maria Sharapova Karolina Sprem Ashley Harkleroad Vera Zvonareva Daniela Hantuchova Barbora Strycova Bethanie Mattek Elena Vesnina Mara Santangelo Nicole Vaidisova Ula Radwanska Viktoria Azarenka Lucie Hradecka Svetlana Kuznetsova Shahar Peer Justine Henin
Piotr'ek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 03:11 PM   #7
country flag FrenchY52

FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute

jayzbee
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 03:43 PM   #8
country flag jayzbee

thanks frency52