So...I guess Rena isn't playing an Aussie warmup? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 10:50 AM   #1
country flag supergrunt

supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute supergrunt has a reputation beyond repute
So...I guess Rena isn't playing an Aussie warmup?

I hope she is or else she will go into the Australian Open VERY cold . I know its Serena Williams we are talkign about here but she hasn't played since the USO !
supergrunt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 12:29 PM   #2
country flag Williams Rulez
Team WTAworld

Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So...I guess Rena isn't playing an Aussie warmup?

where did u get this from?

Mary : Monica : Svetlana : Sania : Jennifer : Amelie
Roddick : Grosjean : David : Djokovic
Williams Rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 12:37 PM   #3
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute

It's October

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 12:41 PM   #4
country flag pooh14

pooh14 has much to be proud of pooh14 has much to be proud of pooh14 has much to be proud of pooh14 has much to be proud of pooh14 has much to be proud of pooh14 has much to be proud of pooh14 has much to be proud of pooh14 has much to be proud of pooh14 has much to be proud of pooh14 has much to be proud of pooh14 has much to be proud of

it doesnt matter if she plays or not any warmup events.
serena doesnt need much match practise to be on form.
the first few round would be enough just to improve the fitness.
pooh14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 12:42 PM   #5
country flag Kunal

Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute

isnt it early?
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 05:20 PM   #6
country flag plantman

plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh14 View Post
it doesnt matter if she plays or not any warmup events.
serena doesnt need much match practise to be on form.
the first few round would be enough just to improve the fitness.
Yea, like it really helped her not to this year! All (most) the players will be rejuvenated to some degree at the start of next season. I think it's going to be a another sad year for the sisters.

P.S. I'm not hating, just calling it like I see it!
plantman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 05:23 PM   #7
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
GET.OUT.OF.THE.WAY.

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

well, you can't really call anything, because you have yet to see her play since bageling the #1 player in the world. If she wasn't injured, warm-ups or not, she'd be ranked MUCH higher, so as long as she's healthy, and actually PLAYING tournaments, she'll still be beating the shit out of your faves
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Sick of Serena winning everything so easily.

MrSerenaWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 05:28 PM   #8
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantman View Post
Yea, like it really helped her not to this year! All (most) the players will be rejuvenated to some degree at the start of next season. I think it's going to be a another sad year for the sisters.

P.S. I'm not hating, just calling it like I see it!
It's twitty ignorance!

1. She was recovering from injury.
2. She was still not fit enough.

You can talk all you want, but if Serena is
healthy and fit she can walk into any event
and win it!

Why, because Serena's game is bank!

What was the main topic from fans, experts, and such
during the three events she played, it wasn't her
game , it was her level of fitness and that it could
be better.

Better fitness means better movement for Serena
which was a major factor in her loss to Momo.
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 05:33 PM   #9
country flag plantman

plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute plantman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrserenawilliams View Post
well, you can't really call anything, because you have yet to see her play since bageling the #1 player in the world. If she wasn't injured, warm-ups or not, she'd be ranked MUCH higher, so as long as she's healthy, and actually PLAYING tournaments, she'll still be beating the shit out of your faves
I've yet to see her play because SHE'S NOT!!!! Her lack of play hurts her whether you agree with me or not. Her health issues are becoming so questionable it's laughable. Quite sadding actually! She could have been ranked the best ever......
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 05:38 PM   #10
country flag plantman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneru View Post
It's twitty ignorance!

1. She was recovering from injury.
2. She was still not fit enough.

You can talk all you want, but if Serena is
healthy and fit she can walk into any event
and win it!

What was the main topic from fans, experts, and such
during the three events she played, it wasn't her
game , it was her level of fitness and that it could
be better.

Better fitness means better movement for Serena
which was a major factor in her loss to Momo.
Talk of BANTER........
Same ol' talk, same ol' story!!!!! What's she ranked now?
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 05:41 PM   #11
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

She either will or she won't. Does there need to be a scandal on the board about it? Maybe she's playing the Hong Kong exhibition.
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 05:44 PM   #12
country flag Lulu.
`

Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute

She probably wont play a warm up tournament. Not that she needs to anyway as long as shes fit and on her game she'll be fine

||||||||||||||||||||||
Lulu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 05:55 PM   #13
country flag VeeReeDavJCap81

VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute VeeReeDavJCap81 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena hasn't played a warm up event for AO since she rolled her ankle at Sydney in 2002. She's won two AO titles since then, why change a winning pattern?
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:09 PM   #14
country flag geoepee
Team WTAworld

geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneru View Post
I love that!
lliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenus
WilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVen
usWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsV
enusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliam

Good Luck to Venus Williams in 2006!
Official Alchemist of the Royal Court

WGTA - A. Stevenson (5) - S5 Australian Open Champion [GS]
WITT - A. Stevenson (6) - S1 Mexican Open Champion [T2]
LTT - A. Stevenson (25)
UTT - A. Stevenson (16)
geoepee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2006, 06:21 PM   #15
country flag plantman

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoepee View Post
I love that!
I don't get it! Buttress?