NEW Main Draw - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 01:20 PM   #31
country flag Tonik

Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light Tonik is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NEW Main Draw

Can anyone explain why Bohmova, who lost in first round of qualies, was placed in MD as LL, and Katerina Bondarenko, who lost in 3rd round of qualies, wasn't placed as LL? Is that because of higher ranking of Bohmova? But it's unfair, I think.

P.S. Maybe it's a misprint. Katerina Bohmova = Katerina Bondarenko?

Because here is a quote from the WTA rules:
The criterion for determining LL statys is determined by the highest ranked players (in descending order) who have lost in THE FINAL ROUND OF QUALIFYING. If more LL are required, the same procedure is followed for players who have lost in the second to last round of Qualifying.

Last edited by Tonik : Oct 30th, 2006 at 01:33 PM.
Tonik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 01:37 PM   #32
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to all italians!
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 03:35 AM   #33
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonik View Post
Can anyone explain why Bohmova, who lost in first round of qualies, was placed in MD as LL, and Katerina Bondarenko, who lost in 3rd round of qualies, wasn't placed as LL? Is that because of higher ranking of Bohmova? But it's unfair, I think.

P.S. Maybe it's a misprint. Katerina Bohmova = Katerina Bondarenko?

Because here is a quote from the WTA rules:
The criterion for determining LL statys is determined by the highest ranked players (in descending order) who have lost in THE FINAL ROUND OF QUALIFYING. If more LL are required, the same procedure is followed for players who have lost in the second to last round of Qualifying.
It's possible the misprinted, but you also have to sign on as a lucky loser, so Maybe Bondarenko forgot or?

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 08:23 AM   #34
country flag Gerben

Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of Gerben has much to be proud of

I'm sure it was a misprint, as Bondarenko is in the MD now. And no Bohmova.

Tashkent 2005, Hobart 2006, Rosmalen 2006
Palermo 2006, Budapest 2006, Rosmalen 2008
Gerben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote