Support Messages for Jennifer! Please show her we're there! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2006, 12:46 PM   #1
country flag Mother_Marjorie
SWOOP!

Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute Mother_Marjorie has a reputation beyond repute
Support Messages for Jennifer! Please show her we're there!

Jennifer

You know....how much everyone loves you....

...and you know how much everyone misses you....like.....

(overwhelmed with emotional drama)

....and we know you will comeback real soon....like.....
Mother_Marjorie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2006, 01:07 PM   #2
country flag jayzbee

jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of
Re: Support Messages for Jennifer! Please show her we're there!

I'm feeling you. I hope she'll be back soon. it's nice to them veterans? around.
jayzbee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 01:12 PM   #3
country flag MistyGrey

MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 29th, 2006, 01:19 PM   #4
country flag KimC&MariaSNo1's

KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute

i want her back soon but i dont see it happening
KimC&MariaSNo1's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 01:22 PM   #5
country flag hotandspicey

hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami_Marjorie View Post
Jennifer

You know....how much everyone loves you....

...and you know how much everyone misses you....like.....

(overwhelmed with emotional drama)

....and we know you will comeback real soon....like.....
C'mon now. you know mockery is not nice. Still, we miss her.

R.I.P ELENA BALTACHA. YOU WILL BE MISSED!
hotandspicey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 01:22 PM   #6
country flag FrenchY52

FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute

Will you give her the messages ?
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 01:28 PM   #7
country flag MistyGrey

MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute MistyGrey has a reputation beyond repute

For fuck's sake Jen, come back.. you can still beat the crap outta these girls..
Come back to kick some serious ass!!!
Love, Mistygrey
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 01:35 PM   #8
country flag Kimster

Kimster has a brilliant future Kimster has a brilliant future Kimster has a brilliant future Kimster has a brilliant future Kimster has a brilliant future Kimster has a brilliant future Kimster has a brilliant future Kimster has a brilliant future Kimster has a brilliant future Kimster has a brilliant future Kimster has a brilliant future

Hey Jen!!!

You just come back honey and show us this :

and this :

and this :

AGAIN!!

AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

CuteLovingIngeniousJollySuperduperTenaciousExcellingRavishingSplits

Svetlana Kuznetsova Venus Williams Lindsay Davenport Jamea Jackson Francesca Schiavone

*Agnieszka Radwanska*
A Truly Amazing Talent

The Best of Luck to :
*Kirsten*Aravane* Eleni*Misa*Vera Zeeee*Amélie*Ai*Dinara*Flavia*Mary*Daniela *Anastasia*Elena Deeeee*Patty*Alyona*Nadia*Vania*

Old Oct 29th, 2006, 01:39 PM   #9
country flag jazzfuzion

jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of

yes please!!! i am tired of player-jumping! please come back,and come back fast! and hard!
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 01:51 PM   #10
country flag radwanska

radwanska is a splendid one to behold radwanska is a splendid one to behold radwanska is a splendid one to behold radwanska is a splendid one to behold radwanska is a splendid one to behold radwanska is a splendid one to behold radwanska is a splendid one to behold radwanska is a splendid one to behold radwanska is a splendid one to behold radwanska is a splendid one to behold radwanska is a splendid one to behold

Comon jen we need you back in the mix with the new generation of youngsters show them their not all it!
radwanska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 01:58 PM   #11
country flag jazzfuzion

jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of jazzfuzion has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugifan2 View Post
she's probably 300lbs by now - she needs slim fast, fast!
maybe..but i hope you're really fat yourself!
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 05:44 PM   #12
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

come on Jen come back
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 06:30 PM   #13
country flag jenny161185

jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future

I Love you and mis you - please come back soon if you can cos tennis isn t the same without you
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 06:40 PM   #14
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she will be back in 2007
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 11:48 PM   #15
country flag SIN DIOS NI LEY

SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute SIN DIOS NI LEY has a reputation beyond repute

I miss you Jen , you're one of mi idols in tennis

Please comeback and you will see a smile on my face
SIN DIOS NI LEY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote