Chin-Wei Chan - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2006, 01:04 AM   #1
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute
Chin-Wei Chan

21yo...another CHAN from Taipei.
She's now 152 of career high in singles,and 98 in doubles-new doubles queen in Taiwan(replaces Chia-Jung,who had a title to defend in Seoul but ONLY made it to the final.)
She found a new coach this year and polished her skills(especially her serve) a lot,improving from nearly 260 THIS MAY(300 or something from the start of this season)to almost 150 now in OCTOBER,literally in 5 months she have progressed 90 positions.
This week she's playing in Tashkent.And she just got into semis with Tanasugarn !!While in singles she beat by T.Pouchek 4-6 5-7 1r.
Her best match I think goes to China Open 2006 Qual 2r,where she push 60-ranked Kostanic to tight 3 sets.Her biggest weapon may be her fast backhand IMO.Hope she can keep rising.
She recently suffers a small ankle injury.She will play doubles in Asian Games 2006,Doha with Su-Wei,as mixed and singles hasn't been officially confirmed.
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2006, 07:38 PM   #2
country flag genemark

genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light
Sorry, a bit out of topic for this thread.. but do you have any idea what happen to Hsu Wen-sin? She was a very promising player but seems to have taking a long time out....
genemark is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2006, 02:21 AM   #3
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by genemark
Sorry, a bit out of topic for this thread.. but do you have any idea what happen to Hsu Wen-sin? She was a very promising player but seems to have taking a long time out....

Oh...Wen-Sin...just bad injury,maybe wrist I'm not sure.Yeah it's a pity that she cant keep it up.
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 06:37 AM   #4
country flag Kurama

Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all
Chan Wei Chin is Chan Yung Jan's older sister?

Thanks,
Kurama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2006, 11:08 AM   #5
RND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurama
Chan Wei Chin is Chan Yung Jan's older sister?

Thanks,
Nope,Chan Chin-Wei has no relationship by blood to Yung-Jan.
However,Yung-Jan do have a younger sister,Hao-Ching(9/19/1993),who's playing Hong Kong Grade 4.And Yung-Jan is also playing there( ) to get her higher points.
Old Oct 11th, 2006, 01:33 AM   #6
country flag Kurama

Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all
Anyway I wish Chan-Wei will get in top 100 as soon.

Taiwanese girl always dangerous on court

Can u have any info about Wang Shi Ting ???
Kurama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote