Mariya Koryttseva. - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Reply

Old Mar 11th, 2012, 06:30 AM   #421
country flag hellas719
Senior Member
 
hellas719's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ATHENS GR
Posts: 50,268
hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mariya Koryttseva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
and you think im the only one who posts in the estonian threads
You're such a troll

First of all, this is Mariya's thread and if you're not going to talk about her then don't come in here

And second, do I really think that? Seriously stop putting words into other peoples mouths . Like during Fed Cup when you were being arrogant about how Kontaveit was the best, etc. and then when she beat Paszek you said "hellas719 was wrong!" or something when I never said Kontaveit wasn't going to win and never said anything negative about Annett and you and your ego just went crazy . You started making up stuff that you think I said when I didn't just to brag when I really didn't even care

And when did I ever say that you were the only one who posted in the Estonian threads??? Maybe Kev. did if that's who you're thinking of but I am not Kev. So don't assume things that aren't true . You act like a little child on here sometimes and many of us find it kind of annoying . And if I really said that about you in the Estonian threads, show me the posts because I know that I have never said that you were the only one who posts in the Estonian threads
__________________
Eleni Daniilidou 2014

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old Mar 11th, 2012, 06:33 AM   #422
country flag hellas719
Senior Member
 
hellas719's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ATHENS GR
Posts: 50,268
hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mariya Koryttseva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
25K Irapuato R1: (Q) Paz VEN d. Koryttseva UKR 6-0 6-1
In doubles QF with Camerin
Through to the doubles final
They will play (1) Husarova/Marosi
__________________
Eleni Daniilidou 2014

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 06:43 AM   #423
country flag chingching
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 16,050
chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mariya Koryttseva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
You're such a troll

First of all, this is Mariya's thread and if you're not going to talk about her then don't come in here

And second, do I really think that? Seriously stop putting words into other peoples mouths . Like during Fed Cup when you were being arrogant about how Kontaveit was the best, etc. and then when she beat Paszek you said "hellas719 was wrong!" or something when I never said Kontaveit wasn't going to win and never said anything negative about Annett and you and your ego just went crazy . You started making up stuff that you think I said when I didn't just to brag when I really didn't even care

And when did I ever say that you were the only one who posted in the Estonian threads??? Maybe Kev. did if that's who you're thinking of but I am not Kev. So don't assume things that aren't true . You act like a little child on here sometimes and many of us find it kind of annoying . And if I really said that about you in the Estonian threads, show me the posts because I know that I have never said that you were the only one who posts in the Estonian threads
make up all the crap you like, you sheltered little broke man
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 06:51 AM   #424
country flag hellas719
Senior Member
 
hellas719's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ATHENS GR
Posts: 50,268
hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mariya Koryttseva.

I am not making anything up

If I am lying, then prove it
Show me the posts where I said that. Oh wait, you can't, because I didn't
__________________
Eleni Daniilidou 2014

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #425
country flag chingching
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 16,050
chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mariya Koryttseva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
I am not making anything up

If I am lying, then prove it
Show me the posts where I said that. Oh wait, you can't, because I didn't
you make me laugh with all your emoticons
BTW, its about the implications
And also, your the stupid one: READ BETWEEN THE LINES!!!!
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 08:20 AM   #426
country flag chingching
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 16,050
chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mariya Koryttseva.

If you want to post about Mariya, there is no need to do it hear because no one follows her. You may as well send a PM to yourself
Also, learn to spell Anett properly
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 03:37 AM   #427
country flag hellas719
Senior Member
 
hellas719's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ATHENS GR
Posts: 50,268
hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mariya Koryttseva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
If you want to post about Mariya, there is no need to do it hear because no one follows her. You may as well send a PM to yourself
Also, learn to spell Anett properly

First of all, I will post wherever I want to. I don't understand why you are even arguing here in the first place. I never complained about you being the only one in the Estonian thread because there are some threads where I am usually the only one posting, but now I need to since you're just ridiculous . Don't complain about me when you do the same exact thing. You're so dumb . I really don't get why you are laughing at me, when you are clearly no better

Second, I apologize for spelling her name wrong, but next time don't go correcting me when you are no better . You always spell player's names wrong. Just taking some examples from a thread you frequently post in, the player forum request one, you have misspelled several players' names. Who is Marty? Who is Flupkens? Who is Woaniak? Not to mention in the post I quoted you wrote "hear" instead of "here", which is really pathetic since you come from an English-speaking country (Australia)

And third, do you really need to keep posting and posting? Stop being a postwhore and try to fit it all in one post, especially when you do this like one minute later. You repeatedly do this in multiple threads and we all find it annoying

I know you're still pretty new to the forum. I was like you when I first joined. I know for a fact that I was no where near as annoying as you, but that's another story . Hopefully soon you will learn to mature and realize your mistakes
__________________
Eleni Daniilidou 2014

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari

Last edited by hellas719 : Mar 12th, 2012 at 03:44 AM.
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 11:40 AM   #428
country flag chingching
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 16,050
chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mariya Koryttseva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post

First of all, I will post wherever I want to. I don't understand why you are even arguing here in the first place. I never complained about you being the only one in the Estonian thread because there are some threads where I am usually the only one posting, but now I need to since you're just ridiculous . Don't complain about me when you do the same exact thing. You're so dumb . I really don't get why you are laughing at me, when you are clearly no better

Second, I apologize for spelling her name wrong, but next time don't go correcting me when you are no better . You always spell player's names wrong. Just taking some examples from a thread you frequently post in, the player forum request one, you have misspelled several players' names. Who is Marty? Who is Flupkens? Who is Woaniak? Not to mention in the post I quoted you wrote "hear" instead of "here", which is really pathetic since you come from an English-speaking country (Australia)

And third, do you really need to keep posting and posting? Stop being a postwhore and try to fit it all in one post, especially when you do this like one minute later. You repeatedly do this in multiple threads and we all find it annoying

I know you're still pretty new to the forum. I was like you when I first joined. I know for a fact that I was no where near as annoying as you, but that's another story . Hopefully soon you will learn to mature and realize your mistakes
First theres a difference between a typo and a spelling mistake. Secondly, you wanna be racist?? Thats fine, I know quite a few Greek jokes
Also, I am confused. You say you didnt do things because you didnt want to be a hippocrite, but now your being one?? The reason why I keep posting is not because I want a lot of posts to my name, but I get ideas after reading each different post. To make my wog friend happy, I will now put them all in 1 post . Just so you know, me commenting here has been great for this thread. Finally there is someone seeing the crap you are writing. At least in the Estonian threads people reply. And you think I am a posterwhore? Well you posting here is quite posterwhorish as is your comment I will post wherever I like.
Enjoy the Debt Crisis

I was just looking at the number of posts you had and I decided instead of maing a new comment, I would add it here to plz ma frend. U ve 40 somthin thousnd post in 6 years. I hve 2 tousand in 3 LOLOLOLOLOL
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 03:35 AM   #429
country flag hellas719
Senior Member
 
hellas719's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ATHENS GR
Posts: 50,268
hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mariya Koryttseva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
First theres a difference between a typo and a spelling mistake. Secondly, you wanna be racist?? Thats fine, I know quite a few Greek jokes
Also, I am confused. You say you didnt do things because you didnt want to be a hippocrite, but now your being one?? The reason why I keep posting is not because I want a lot of posts to my name, but I get ideas after reading each different post. To make my wog friend happy, I will now put them all in 1 post . Just so you know, me commenting here has been great for this thread. Finally there is someone seeing the crap you are writing. At least in the Estonian threads people reply. And you think I am a posterwhore? Well you posting here is quite posterwhorish as is your comment I will post wherever I like.
Enjoy the Debt Crisis

I was just looking at the number of posts you had and I decided instead of maing a new comment, I would add it here to plz ma frend. U ve 40 somthin thousnd post in 6 years. I hve 2 tousand in 3 LOLOLOLOLOL
I can't

How the f*ck was I being racist? I said nothing anti-Aussie, just how it's sad that your English is so poor even though you come from an English-speaking country. And tell your Greek jokes, I don't care, it will only make you look more racist . I mean you already called me a wog, yet I am racist for ridiculing your English

And how is posting match results crap? It's not like I'm posting point by point livescores, each in a new post for some lower ranked Estonian girl

You're just an idiot and you have no brain . How the f*ck do you complain about me posting here when it's the same thing in the Estonian threads . I was looking through them and in many of them I see pages and pages of chingching and chingching only. I have nothing against that as I do the same in some threads, but please don't complain about me and look at youself

Tell me to enjoy the debt crisis, okay, how about you enjoy your ban because I'm sure if you keep acting like this, you will get one soon

How are you calling me a postwhore for having 40something posts in 6 years, when my first post was actually less than 4 years ago, as I was a member but never posted before then. And you say you have 2 thousand in 3 years? Hmm...I guess you aren't good at Mathematics either, as you joined in July 2011 and now it is March 2012. It hasn't even been one year, let alone three ? And I barely post on this forum. For example, before today I didn't log on to TF for a week. So your point is invalid . I have a life
__________________
Eleni Daniilidou 2014

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari

Last edited by hellas719 : Mar 21st, 2012 at 03:41 AM.
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 03:42 AM   #430
country flag hellas719
Senior Member
 
hellas719's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ATHENS GR
Posts: 50,268
hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mariya Koryttseva.

Time for me to post some useless crap
25K Poza Rica, Mexico:
R1: (8) Koryttseva UKR d. Wienerova SVK 3/6 6/3 6/1
R2: (Q) Zlochova SVK d. (8) Koryttseva UKR 7/5 6/1
Mariya finally won a match in singles again
And reached the doubles final with Camerin
__________________
Eleni Daniilidou 2014

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 05:02 AM   #431
country flag chingching
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 16,050
chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mariya Koryttseva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
I can't

How the f*ck was I being racist? I said nothing anti-Aussie, just how it's sad that your English is so poor even though you come from an English-speaking country. And tell your Greek jokes, I don't care, it will only make you look more racist . I mean you already called me a wog, yet I am racist for ridiculing your English

And how is posting match results crap? It's not like I'm posting point by point livescores, each in a new post for some lower ranked Estonian girl

You're just an idiot and you have no brain . How the f*ck do you complain about me posting here when it's the same thing in the Estonian threads . I was looking through them and in many of them I see pages and pages of chingching and chingching only. I have nothing against that as I do the same in some threads, but please don't complain about me and look at youself

Tell me to enjoy the debt crisis, okay, how about you enjoy your ban because I'm sure if you keep acting like this, you will get one soon

How are you calling me a postwhore for having 40something posts in 6 years, when my first post was actually less than 4 years ago, as I was a member but never posted before then. And you say you have 2 thousand in 3 years? Hmm...I guess you aren't good at Mathematics either, as you joined in July 2011 and now it is March 2012. It hasn't even been one year, let alone three ? And I barely post on this forum. For example, before today I didn't log on to TF for a week. So your point is invalid . I have a life
You do know that your saying that you have instead of posting 40,000 in 6 years, you posted 40,000 in 4 years. So that means you have an average of 10,000 in a year. I have an average of abour 3,500 so I am right. BTW, you didnt log on because you probably had no internet!!! BTW, English isnt my first language either. Just cause it is my main language I learnt Estonian and Dutch first so really, your english should be as good as mine. Also, you should know that just cause i said you were racist, i didnt say i wasnt. And the difference is, I dont post that many livescores in any threads, besides the LIVESCORE THREAD!! And atleast people actually follow my players. How many responses have you get from people besides me in the last 2 months. No seriously how many. I know its less than ive gotten in each and every one of the estonian threads. I dont even post 2-1 in the estonian threads except for the lower ranked players. You post like 11-1. Geez, no wonder you caountry went broke. Filled with people like you
__________________
Anett+Them Eesti Gals have to be the best players that ever existed

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 05:14 AM   #432
country flag hellas719
Senior Member
 
hellas719's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ATHENS GR
Posts: 50,268
hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mariya Koryttseva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
You do know that your saying that you have instead of posting 40,000 in 6 years, you posted 40,000 in 4 years. So that means you have an average of 10,000 in a year. I have an average of abour 3,500 so I am right. BTW, you didnt log on because you probably had no internet!!! BTW, English isnt my first language either. Just cause it is my main language I learnt Estonian and Dutch first so really, your english should be as good as mine. Also, you should know that just cause i said you were racist, i didnt say i wasnt. And the difference is, I dont post that many livescores in any threads, besides the LIVESCORE THREAD!! And atleast people actually follow my players. How many responses have you get from people besides me in the last 2 months. No seriously how many. I know its less than ive gotten in each and every one of the estonian threads. I dont even post 2-1 in the estonian threads except for the lower ranked players. You post like 11-1. Geez, no wonder you caountry went broke. Filled with people like you
You're just nuts, check in to a psychiatric center or something
At this rate, you will have 40,000 posts in 4 years, trust me

Did I say English was your first language? I said you were from an English-speaking country, so once again don't put words in my mouth

And I didn't log on because I had no Internet? LOL. I'm dying. Did you see that I didn't log on for 6 weeks between the US Open and the YEC? Did you see that I didn't log on for 2 months between the YEC and Christmas? LOL shut up you're so dumb . I had internet, I just had other things to do andunlike you, I don't need to troll around a tennis forum posting in random player threads . And yes, you have posted livescores point by pointing other threads

And they are probably Estonians . Also those ratios are totally not correct, but whatever . And it's not Mariya's fault that there arent any posters from Ukraine to support her . I am.a loyal fan. I support Mariya and I have seen her in person and I can cheer for whoever the f*ck I want and I don't need idiots like you bitching about it

And I am not a racist so go jump off a bridge. You DON'T know me, and for admitting you are a racist


And you know, you should learn to not make generalizations about Greeks without knowing any . It's sad that you have no other comebacks, so you talk about Greece's economy . AND WHAT DOES ME BEING A FAN OF A UKRAINIAN JOURNEYWOMAN HAVE TO DO WITH THE GREEK ECONOMY?
__________________
Eleni Daniilidou 2014

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari

Last edited by hellas719 : Mar 21st, 2012 at 05:20 AM.
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 08:14 AM   #433
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!
 
Zamboni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Nederland
Posts: 86,318
Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mariya Koryttseva.

Both of you need to calm down now and leave each other alone.

Chingching, you had no reason to enter this thread. Stick to the threads of players you like, instead of trolling around other players' threads.
__________________
there's a piece of my heart that you own
and it may be broken
broken but home

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2012, 08:44 AM   #434
country flag chingching
Senior Member
 
chingching's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 16,050
chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mariya Koryttseva.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Both of you need to calm down now and leave each other alone.

Chingching, you had no reason to enter this thread. Stick to the threads of players you like, instead of trolling around other players' threads.
Now that I know someone actually follows this thread, I will go away
I have to end on a positive note though:
First, actually I will not have as many posts as you have now in 4 years. My average posts per day is 9.3, yours is 23.17
Secondly, I dont get how you say that you arent going to comment as me about the Estonian threads because it would be hypocritical, but then you do. Just so you know, if you are allowed to do whatever you want and post, I can too. By the way show a thread of a ranked player where there are "pages and pages of chingching" that isnt livescoring. Post it. I bet you wont, because there arent any
Thirdly, if you havent been on tennis forum for a week and you took a six week hiatus between US Open and YEC, then it means taht if you have an average of 23.17 a day, and you took 2 months off approximately recently and you didnt start really posting until 4 years ago, that means that there have been times where you have consistently been over 50 A DAY!!!! And im the postwhore .
Fourthly, I dont know any greeks. LOLOLOLOL!!!!! You do not know how many of you are in our country. Although you have brought great food, ill give you that
How do you know what a wog is by the way. Are you actually Australian???
Lastly, if you think im stupid, you have to learn what implications are. You do a lot of them. If our world didnt listen to implications, then people could imply stupid things and then deny them (just like you)
So enjoy your time at this hopeless thread, I hope your ego is improved from being able to sit down and type up random crap so that you can get more posts and credit.
I look forward to Despina losing
chingching
__________________
Anett+Them Eesti Gals have to be the best players that ever existed

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Mar 21st, 2012 at 11:01 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2012, 04:06 AM   #435
country flag hellas719
Senior Member
 
hellas719's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ATHENS GR
Posts: 50,268
hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mariya Koryttseva.

^Bye!
__________________
Eleni Daniilidou 2014

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios