Mariya Koryttseva. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2006, 10:38 PM   #1
country flag :inlove:
attack plz

:inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute :inlove: has a reputation beyond repute
Mariya Koryttseva.

She was born May 25th 1985. She has won 5 ITF singles titles.
She has wins over Aiko Nakamura and Camille Pin. I hope we get to see more of her.
She is ranked 332 at the moment, but has been as high as 119.
She is currently playing 25K Podolsk, and in the 1st round has beaten Galanina 7-5 6-4. Next up for her is Natalia Orlova.
:inlove: is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 30th, 2006, 10:14 AM   #2
country flag DanWoody

DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all
Re: Mariya Koryttseva.

She is pretty good in doubles, where she was once in da top 50...
DanWoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 06:51 PM   #3
country flag DanWoody

DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all DanWoody is a name known to all

Olga Blahotova/Mariya Koryttseva (Tschechien/Ukraine) reached in Itf Gröden the final. Good luck!
DanWoody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 10:12 AM   #4
country flag Nedved Rosicky

Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all

Mariya made her madien WTA Tour final in Kolkata, actually i don't know who she is until she reaches the final.

but i think she deserves a cheer in her thread, both singles and doubles in final, hope she can do her best in the final, though Makiri is the favorite. Good luck in both finals

News about semis:
Kolkata: Ukrainian Mariya Korrytseva entered her maiden tour final with a straight set annihilation of higher ranked Briton Anne Keothavong at the USD 175,000 WTA Sunfeast Open here today.

World number 164 Korrytseva accounted for Keothavong 7-5 (7-3) and 6-3 after a 106-minute semifinal to set up a title clash with the winner of the other last-four match between second seeded Slovak Daniela Hantuchova and fourth seed Maria Kirilenko of Russia slated later in the evening.

The rivals, playing each other for the first time, put up a pedestrian show in the first set but Korrytseva lifted her game in the second to ride past the 144-ranked Keothavong in style before a modest turnout at the Netaji Indoor stadium.

The 22-year old Korrytseva also overcame a minor thigh strain in the third game of the second set and played the rest of the match with her thigh strapped.

Gung ho after the victory, the Korrytseva said it was an amazing feeling to be in the final of a tour event.

"Its an amazing feeling. Both of us tried very hard. She played really well. But I showed self-belief, said the Ukraine girl, making her debut in the tournament." In the opening set, the two players exchanged breaks in the first two games before Keothavong retained the third despite committing a double fault.

The Briton initially had trouble finding the measure of the court, as Koryttseva dominated the show with some delicate down the line shots that left Keothavong mesmerised.

However, both players seemed error-prone and conceded plenty of negative points.

Korrytseva again broke Keothavong in the fifth game, but the Briton levelled the issue 4-4 with a break in the eighth. Korrytseva again pounced on her opponent's serve in the crucial 11th game to go ahead 6-5. But serving for the set, Korrytseva faltered in the next game and Kethavong made it 6-6 to push the issue to the tie-break, which the Ukrainain won.

Keothavong, who celebrated her 24th birthday on September 16, also had problems with her forehand which seemed to deteriorate further in the second set.

Korrytseva finished on the right side of service breaks in the second and fourth games, while dropping serve once in the third, to take a 3-1 lead. Henceforth, the two players held serves and Korrytsva triumphed when Keothavong hit a forehand wide in the ninth game.

also cheering for
Mara Safarova Chaky Tati Alona Bondarenko Alizé Cornet Cirstea
Czech girls: Benesova * Klara * Strycova * Cetkovska * Kvitova * Vankova
Italian girls: Pennetta * Camerin * Roberta * Errani * Knapp
Argies girls: Gisela * Pitu * Jozami * Cravero * Bua * Gordo
Nedved Rosicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 10:32 AM   #5

Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all

some Kolkata photos from getty image (sorry for the waterprint)

also cheering for
Old Sep 23rd, 2007, 11:05 AM   #6
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

good luck in the final

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2007, 05:57 AM   #7

Mariya lost in both final, but still a good week, her ranking climbs up to 120.

also cheering for
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 01:21 PM   #8
country flag OohZuzana

OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future OohZuzana has a brilliant future

Mariya is currently on a ChannelSurfing.net feed from the Bratislava Challenger, vs. Lisjak.
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 10:09 AM   #9
country flag bret

bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all

Next week in MD 50k Deauville
bret is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2007, 04:24 PM   #10
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

She won Jounieh 25k last week, and now is around number 103 in the rankings. Hopefully she makes the cut for AO!

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 10:28 AM   #11
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Mariya and Lilia Osterloh won their first round match in Auckland today 6-2 / 6-4 vs Jans/Rosolska

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 11:08 AM   #12
country flag bret

bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all

Congratulationts to Maria with first this year title
Aukland, 145k$, doubles final
Koryttseva/Osterloh vs Mulller/Zahlavova-Strycova 6-3 6-4
Old Jan 7th, 2008, 12:56 PM   #13
country flag stefi62

Congrats Mariya! Well deserved!

Old Jan 11th, 2008, 09:17 AM   #14
country flag stefi62

Mariya plays against Salerni in the Australian Open first round match! Davai!

Old Jan 15th, 2008, 03:58 PM   #15
country flag bret

Koryttseva - Salerni 6-2 6-3
2R:
Sabine Lisicki GER - Mariya Koryttseva
Congrats, Mashsa, and good luck!