it's a farce if henin and clijsters go to the yec - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2006, 04:55 PM   #1
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of
it's a farce if henin and clijsters go to the yec

neither can be fit, they definitely won't be match fit or in practice, both likely to wd at any time. be a joke them turning up. better they wd beforehand and let players who have been playing recently go instead.
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 27th, 2006, 11:48 AM   #2
country flag Si_Hi

Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of
Re: it's a farce if henin and clijsters go to the yec

you sure patty who played week after week before YEC will play better than Henin-Hardenne or Clijsters?
you must kid me.
Old Oct 31st, 2006, 07:13 PM   #3
country flag UncleZeke

UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of

Just speaking from memory, so correct me if I'm wrong. Justine ended last year playing Filderstadt, shows up in Sydney this year, 3 months later and wins. She played Berlin middle of May, took about a month off and wins Roland Garros. She plays Wimbledon early July, shows up in New Haven in late August, about six weeks later and wins again.

This girl could fall out of bed on Christmas day and go win a tournament..
Don't underestimate Champions..
UncleZeke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2006, 09:19 AM   #4
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujyr View Post
neither can be fit, they definitely won't be match fit or in practice, both likely to wd at any time. be a joke them turning up. better they wd beforehand and let players who have been playing recently go instead.
i wouldn't think it's a joke if both of them turn up. they're both champions & they'll find a way 2 win no matter what condition they r in. so don't underestimate great players like that please.

kim rocks as well as justine.
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote