Getting to Know Nadia Petrova.. story of her fan. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 09:38 PM   #1
country flag jayzbee

jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of
Smile Getting to Know Nadia Petrova.. story of her fan.

I just want to share my story about Nadia Petrova.. Hope you enjoy reading!

http://tenniscrazed.blogspot.com/200...a-petrova.html

Last edited by jayzbee : Oct 24th, 2006 at 04:10 AM.
jayzbee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 08:35 AM   #2
country flag cheyk

cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute cheyk has a reputation beyond repute
I saw her in December 2004 in Zaragoza (Spain) in an exhibition doubles match with Hingis against Conchita Martinez and Vivi Ruano. Petrova and Hingis won 6-2 6-2, they played a great match, and Nadia was lovely and very friendly after teh match

I went to that match to see Conchita, and meet Nadia was a nice surprise for me, because I didn´t know that she was so lovely.

Nadia
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 04:22 AM   #3
country flag jayzbee

jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of
nadia fan's hope you like her more after you read the story!!
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 10:00 AM   #4
country flag Verdasco

Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold
I read your story and damn you are lucky. I'm going to the Hopman Cup at the very end of the year (December 30) to see Nadia play singles against Alicia Molik and mixed doubles with Dmitry Tursunov against Molik and Philippoussis. I hope I get to meet her but I doubt it and even if I did see her I probably wouldn't say anything because I would just feel stupid going up to a professional tennis player and introducing myself when she probably doesn't really give a damn.
Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 10:02 AM   #5
country flag Verdasco

Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold
jayzbee did you just randomly go up to Nadia and say hello?
Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 12:52 PM   #6
country flag jayzbee

Cool

I wouldn't say random. I actually a nervous type meeting people, but few minutes after meeting them I just become comfortable. A lot of people say Ihave this charm or aura,lol . You don't have to be nervous or scared, there normal people too you know. If they don't want to talk to u thats their problem not urs. Just be urself!