Interviewed Anna Chakvetadze on the phone in Linz.. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 09:29 PM   #1
country flag jayzbee

jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of
Cool Interviewed Anna Chakvetadze on the phone in Linz..

Hey Anna Chakvetadze Fans! I would like to share my interview with anna. I called her last night in Linz. We talked for about 20 minutes. She didn't mind talking to me ,eventhough it was 10:41 pm in Austria already,because she's not scheduled to play today. I called her because some of her fans wanted to know what really happened with the SUV. And I just wanted to personally congratulate her and catch up with her. Eventhough we exchange emails. So Here are some of the things we talked about. By the way, For all those haters!, Don't worry, Anna knows I'm going to share some of our conversation.

Jess: So Anna What really happened to the SUV? Was it really stolen?

Anna : Yesit was stolen, everything happened so fast. I was in the supermarket for 15 minutes , when I was finished, I couldn't find my car. I was really upset but it's kind of strange.

Jess: So did you get another car?

Anna: Yes the insurance company replaced it. And everythings okay now.

Jess: Well that's good. So How did you celebrate your victory in Moscow? and what other prizes did you win?

Anna: Well it was funny you know. Because they gave me two trophys, one was for display, and the other one i can take home. And I also got a watch . ( I interrupted and asked her about the displayed car next to the court) Jessie I didn't get that, it's only for promotion,lol. So me and my family celebrated my victory at Chocolate Restaurant. Inside the building. ( I think it was part of the stadium? forgot to asked her) The first floor was a bar and in the second floor was the restaurant. And my dads friends gave me gifts as well.( sorry guys I can't say it.: ).

Jess: I'm glad your okay now? Got to rest the injury? So what's next on your tournament schedule?

Anna: Well my last tournament will be Hasselt and after that i take my vacation. And I'm playing Hobart and Australian Open early next year. I'm really excited . After that I don't know yet!

So if you want to read more of my interview with anna visit my webpage at

http://tenniscrazed.blogspot.com/200...akvetadze.html

Last edited by jayzbee : Oct 25th, 2006 at 04:11 PM.
jayzbee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 11:34 PM   #2
country flag Dasha_

Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute
Unfortunatelly, I have no idea what she is like in person....

Great website, BTW!
"I dream of people watching me holding up my third Wimbledon trophy... Most of all I dream of being a good person to all that are inspired by me I dream of having girls, women, boys, men being fond of not only what I have done on the tennis court, or on the big screen or what I design but I dream of what people think of me as a person.
I dream that people think of me as a giving person as a person that
loves life and is fun to be around." - Serena

Old Oct 25th, 2006, 04:20 PM   #3
country flag jayzbee

jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of jayzbee has much to be proud of
Re: Interviewed Anna Chakvetadze on the phone in Linz..

Hey everyone! if you wanna know whats going on with anna, check my interview with her at tenniscrazed.blogspot.com
thanks!!!
jayzbee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 09:25 PM   #4
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to Anna's forum! You have a very cool website. I think you are quite lucky to meet all these players, especially Anna.
Wintermute is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 10:00 PM   #5
country flag GeorgianFan

GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute GeorgianFan has a reputation beyond repute

Bravo!!! Nice Pics

Who Dares Wins
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
GeorgianFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 10:31 PM   #6
country flag fOxYLiCiOuS

fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute fOxYLiCiOuS has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Good luck Anna

I met Anna in Sydney briefly this year, after practice sessions with Vaidisova and then Schnyder She is a beautiful girl.

Here is a picture I got;

Will Anna be playing Sydney in '07??

fOxYLiCiOuS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote