Ashley Harkleroad videos? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 07:20 PM   #1
country flag soccerjock

soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold
Ashley Harkleroad videos?

I was just wondering if anybody had any Ashley Harkleroad videos, and if they would possibly share them on here, or on youtube.com.

Would really love to see Ashley's win over Hantuchova at the French Open!

Please post if you have any!

Thanks.
soccerjock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 07:48 PM   #2
country flag zabou1

zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold
Sorry I only have Justine's matches... and no Juju vs Ashley ...
I hope you will find someone who will help you !

Justine Henin : videos and matches on dvd

www.justine-henin-videos.fr.nf
zabou1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 08:08 PM   #3
country flag soccerjock

soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold soccerjock is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabou1
Sorry I only have Justine's matches... and no Juju vs Ashley ...
I hope you will find someone who will help you !
Thanks anyway!
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 08:23 PM   #4
country flag yukon145

yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute yukon145 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerjock
I was just wondering if anybody had any Ashley Harkleroad videos, and if they would possibly share them on here, or on youtube.com.

Would really love to see Ashley's win over Hantuchova at the French Open!

Please post if you have any!

Thanks.
her first round match against Golovin at the US Open is on youtube. just search Goloivn.
yukon145 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 08:33 PM   #5
country flag soccerjock

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukon145
her first round match against Golovin at the US Open is on youtube. just search Goloivn.

Thanks yukon! I have that one already tho! Found it lol. Just wondering if anyone had anymore?
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 08:52 PM   #6
country flag johnoo

johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute johnoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerjock
Thanks yukon! I have that one already tho! Found it lol. Just wondering if anyone had anymore?
theres one on my blog http://johnoo-sharapova-videos.blogs...s_archive.html v sharapova wim 2006,part 1 I need to upload again though,I also have her v masha again at AO 2006 which I will get round to upload sometime,I've also got a match of her from the US hardcourt season somewhere,can't remember who she played against though.
johnoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 08:55 PM   #7
country flag soccerjock

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnoo
theres one on my blog http://johnoo-sharapova-videos.blogs...s_archive.html v sharapova wim 2006,part 1 I need to upload again though,I also have her v masha again at AO 2006 which I will get round to upload sometime,I've also got a match of her from the US hardcourt season somewhere,can't remember who she played against though.
thanks!!!!
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 09:49 PM   #8
country flag ~Eclipsed~

~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eclipsed~ has a reputation beyond repute
I wish someone had Ashley vs. Venus from the first round of the AO in 2004.

Lindsay Lee-Waters | Mary Pierce | Serena Williams | Elena Bovina | Jelena Dokic
~Eclipsed~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote