Ksenia Milevskaya Thread - Page 31 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 10:55 AM   #451
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ksenia Milevskaya Thread

Ksyusha won!!!! Another 10K Title
Won 6-4 7-5 which is a great result against a 25K runner up 2 weeks ago
Hopefully she can do well in the 25K
She is 3rd seed in Qualies
Top 500

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 05:59 PM   #452
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:11 AM   #453
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Ksyusha has drawn a qualifier first round in 25K Karshi and either Shapatava or Yashina in second round

Old Jun 6th, 2012, 07:37 AM   #454
country flag chingching

Ksyusha won her first round over promising Belarussian junior Darya Lebesheva 63 61
She does well in matches against her countrywomen
Next she has Sofia Shapatava, the 6th seed, who defeated Ekaterina Yashina 57 64 61 (Ksyusha beat her more easily last week in Karshi )
No doubles for her this week

Old Jun 6th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #455
country flag chingching

Ksyusha won 6-2 5-7 6-3
14 points
And now she has unseeded Teodora Mircic who beat the number 1 seed 6-3 2-0 RET.
She has a great shot at a semis

Old Jun 7th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #456
country flag chingching

Sadly Ksyusha lost to Teodora 1-6 7-5 3-2 Retd.
I hope that she is not that injured and also that she didn't choke

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 12:00 AM   #457

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

She may be tired. She hasn't played so many matches in a row for a long time. Needs a lil rest.
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #458
country flag chingching

Ksyusha is up at 439 in the rankings
Next week, she will play 25K Rome and some other tournaments in Italy
She might be top 300 by the end of the year
She has improved so much

Old Jun 20th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #459

Awesome. She's catching up to her pre-injury ranking. Hope she keeps it going.
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 07:54 AM   #460
country flag chingching

She has a really easy draw in Rome 25K Qualies. First round BYE then an Italian WC or Maria Sakkari from Greece
Also this is back on her favoured surface
Hopefully a QF or something of the like here

Old Jun 25th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #461
country flag chingching

Ksenia lost to Maria Sakkari 4-6 6-3 6-2
I hope for a better result in her next tournament

Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 12:31 PM   #462
country flag chingching

Ksenia is obviously not back
As the 8th seed at 15K Roveretto, she lost first round to Claudia Giovine 6-0 6-0
I have no idea how that happened

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #463
country flag chingching

Ksyusha as a qualifier just beat the top seed Kurumi Nara in Astana (she is ranked 142 ) 7-6(5) 2-6 7-5 and last night backed it up with a win over Georgian Sofia Shapatova 6-4 6-7(4) 6-3 Tomorrow she plays against Ksenia Kirrilova, a winnable match IMO and has a great shot at a final IMO with Kumkhum or Kapshay. She always plays well in Middle Asia

Hopefully she can still play Qualies for 100K Astana next week if she loses

Sadly she lost R1 in Doubles but that doesn't really matter

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 08:12 AM   #464
country flag chingching

Ksyusha is into the semis with a 2-6 6-2 6-1 win over Ksenia Kirrilova
I hope that she can make the final
Next she has Luksika Kumkhum, an unseeded player whose opponents have been less difficult IMO
If she collected a title, she would be in the top 340
It would be a shame she would miss the opportunity to play higher level tournaments, but it would be so good to have come from losing in 10Ks in Turkey last year to winning 25Ks over top 150 players
I can't wait to see her in tournaments above 25K level, maybe even WTA Tashkent

Old Jul 20th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #465
country flag chingching

Ksyusha lost in the semis 6-2 6-4
It had to come to an end and because of all the 3 set matches she was probably tired
I hope she can qualify for Astana and maybe win a round

Last edited by chingching : Aug 30th, 2012 at 12:28 PM.