Ksenia Milevskaya Thread - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2007, 10:37 PM   #166
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ksenia Milevskaya Thread

Ksenia This was such a great opportunity.

Better news though, Ksenia/Ula are the doubles champions.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2007, 09:51 AM   #167
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSALT View Post
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 10:17 AM   #168
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ksenia This was such a great opportunity.

congrats Ksenia and Ula
Nadie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 05:23 PM   #169
country flag andre123

andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all

Oksana Ksenia Ksenia Ula
now everybody please say marmolada
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 09:09 PM   #170
country flag andre123

andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all andre123 is a name known to all

Ksyusha during her match with Ula

with Ula

and a friend who was cheering her up
i think a player but do not know her name
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 10:02 PM   #171
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Saturday

Today is my last blog because I lost today. I am very disappointed with myself becuase I think I should have won. I knew it would be tough against Urszula but she gave me so many chances and I did win the first set. After that I was giving her presents all the time and playing so bad. When I spoke to her after the maatch we agreed we both played a bad match, giving each other lots of presents. I guess I was just a little bit nicer and gave her more. I had already been mean by beating her two times so didn't want her to be upset! It was another very hot day but it didn't bother me too much. I think maybe I just wanted to win too much. All I have though about for two weeks is winning here, which is why I am very disappointed.

After the match I went to sit by myself. Just me, my towell and my thoughts. I cried a lot and there were even still some tears at the beginning of our doubles final. We played against Kalashnikova from Georgia and Lykina from Russia and both me and Urszula played so well I stopped being upset for a while. We won 61 62, so now I am a Grand Slam champion, but it is a shame I couldn't win the singles as well. I think this may be my last junior Grand Slam so it would have been good to go out on a high.

I am happier now because I know I am going home tomorrow. Unfortunatley I have to go and study hard for the next two weeks and I have a headache just thinking about it! I work all morning at school and then go home and work the whole time there as well. I am trying not to think about that too much, but it will be nice to go back to Belarus.

So, as this is my last blog I want to say thank you to everyone who has read it. I have really enjoyed writing for you and I hope you have got to know me a little better. Maybe you can support me in the future! I am going to watch the women's final now because I can get a seat on court to watch.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2007, 06:04 PM   #172
country flag DrProfMagKnow

DrProfMagKnow is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a great Pic
she looks so pretty
DrProfMagKnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2007, 06:16 PM   #173
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats for the doubles title! What a shame she lost in single tough and was so sad . Good luck with your studies now Ksenia and kick ass when you comeback !
Kerber~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2007, 05:04 PM   #174
country flag Russianboy

Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute

Her goal is top 100 for next year go girl
She is so nice.
Tomorrow she'll be back in belarus
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 07:09 PM   #175
country flag Russianboy

Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute Russianboy has a reputation beyond repute

Her next tournament will be in the beginning of october
Old Sep 15th, 2007, 07:08 PM   #176
country flag Princeza

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics
Old Sep 22nd, 2007, 05:06 PM   #177
country flag Russianboy

next tourni: france, 50 000 on the 8th of october
Old Sep 25th, 2007, 06:03 PM   #178
country flag Russianboy

shit, ksyusha gets her visa only in november so she cant play her next tourni in france

EDIT: she just told me she gets the visa

Last edited by Russianboy : Sep 26th, 2007 at 07:28 PM.
Russianboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2007, 01:15 AM   #179
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russianboy View Post
shit, ksyusha gets her visa only in november so she cant play her next tourni in france
How do you know this?
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2007, 11:34 AM   #180
country flag Russianboy

Quote:
How do you know this?
im a friend of her a very good friend lol