Looks like Martina wants to regain the Queen of Bitches Title! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2006, 07:55 PM   #1
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like Martina wants to regain the Queen of Bitches Title!

Today that comment towards Svetlana, and in the Dechy match she turned away several times when Nathalie messed up her toss, letting her wait a couple of seconds as if she wanted to imply that Nathalie did it with intention.

Now we just need a few more juicy press conferences.
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2006, 07:59 PM   #2
country flag papru

papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future
what comment towards Sveta? what did she say?

and a proud supporter of Agnieszka "The future World No.1" Radwanska
papru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 08:00 PM   #3
country flag double-fault

double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all
when she faces Serena again, it will comeback

although suprisingly, she wasn't bitchy towards Venus
double-fault is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 08:03 PM   #4
country flag alfonsojose

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute
It seems she called Sveta a "heifer"
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 08:03 PM   #5
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute
Martina is going to have to do something big time to regain the crown from Maria.

Follow me on twitter @RandyWhite89
RJWCapriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 08:04 PM   #6
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose
It seems she called Sveta a "heifer"
I see nothing wrong with that

Follow me on twitter @RandyWhite89
RJWCapriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 08:04 PM   #7
country flag RenaSlam.

RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute RenaSlam. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJWCapriati
Martina is going to have to do something big time to regain the crown from Maria.
__W00.01.05.07.08__USO00.01__

Step.
RenaSlam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 08:06 PM   #8

double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all double-fault is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJWCapriati
I see nothing wrong with that
did she really? or is someone just making fibs? how can you know, when it was in her ear?
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 08:24 PM   #9
barmaid

barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future
I think it was "half/her" just a play on words from the half/man gaff!!

barmaid
barmaid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 08:30 PM   #10
country flag lynch79

lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all
Stop! Svetlana looked puzzled, but no one could hear what Martina said. To me she probably complimented her but the applause and the speaker's voice made impossible for Sveta to hear her words. That's all.
lynch79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 08:31 PM   #11

Svetlana didn't mention anyhting in the press conference, so Hingis just probably said 'well done', and Kuznetsova always looks like she has a frown on her face, so I don't think anything bad happened
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 08:33 PM   #12
vogus

vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute vogus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by double-fault
when she faces Serena again, it will comeback

although suprisingly, she wasn't bitchy towards Venus

whatever, Hingis and the Williams sisters have been having a mutual ass-kissing fest for years now. It's soooo boring. They are all has-beens.
vogus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 08:39 PM   #13
country flag lynch79

lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all lynch79 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by vogus
whatever, Hingis and the Williams sisters have been having a mutual ass-kissing fest for years now. It's soooo boring. They are all has-beens.
In a world of "never was" players.
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 08:39 PM   #14
country flag alfonsojose

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute
"Radek thinks you're hot. Room 314"
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 08:41 PM   #15
country flag lynch79

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose
"Radek thinks you're hot. Room 314"