Saturday OOP and Scores - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 21st, 2006, 11:57 AM   #61
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute
Srebotnik *3-3 40-30 GP #3
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 21st, 2006, 11:57 AM   #62
country flag gary

gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of
looks like both are serving very well
gary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 11:58 AM   #63
country flag shad9480

shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pszczelny
both a re serving well but Maria is serving extremely well
that's all about play so far
Thanx

Come on...scream
shad9480 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 11:58 AM   #64
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
15-0. service winner
30-0. 2nd serve return netted
40-0. return netted
40-15. overhead too good
40-30. FH forced error
lob winner

Kata holds for 4-3*
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 11:58 AM   #65
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute
Srebotnik 4-3* drop shot & lob
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 12:00 PM   #66
country flag Pszczelny

Srebotnik 4-3* 0-15
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 12:01 PM   #67
country flag shad9480

shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all shad9480 is a name known to all
Goodness...this woman really serving it up to Masha

Come on Masha..hold now
shad9480 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 12:01 PM   #68
country flag Pszczelny

Srebotnik 4-3* 15-15
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 12:01 PM   #69
country flag Pszczelny

Srebotnik 4-3* 15-30
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 12:02 PM   #70
country flag Pszczelny

Srebotnik 4-3* 15-40 GP #1
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 12:02 PM   #71
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
15-0. FH winner
15-15. FH UE
30-15. return wide
40-15. ace#3
FH winner

4 games all.
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 12:03 PM   #72
country flag Pszczelny

Srebotnik *4-4
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 12:03 PM   #73
country flag Pszczelny

Srebotnik *4-4 0-15
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 12:03 PM   #74
country flag Pszczelny

Srebotnik *4-4 0-30
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 12:04 PM   #75
country flag gary

gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of
time to break Masha
gary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote