New Nicole wp & Site back online {If somebody is interested ;) } - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2006, 09:55 PM   #1
country flag Mailin

Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future
New Nicole wp & Site back online {If somebody is interested ;) }

I just made a new wallpepr, tought I should post it, maybe somebody likes it

Here we go:

And also, www.nicole-vaidisova.org is back online If somebody is interested

Best,
Anna

We are, each of us,
angels with only one wing;
and we can only fly by embracing one another!

DEVILSOVA is back!

www.nicole-vaidisova.org

www.nicolevaidisovaforum.com
Mailin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2006, 10:01 PM   #2
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation
Nice to have you and your site back!

Thanks for the wallpaper. I've never seen that pic of Nicole before - she looks different!
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 10:13 PM   #3
country flag Mailin

Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future Mailin has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaidisova
Thanks for the wallpaper. I've never seen that pic of Nicole before - she looks different!
It is a scan actually, from the spread in a south african magazine from this/last month... can add the scans tomorrow or so

We are, each of us,

DEVILSOVA is back!

www.nicole-vaidisova.org

Old Oct 20th, 2006, 01:41 AM   #4
country flag Anahi

Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold Anahi is a splendid one to behold
great!!! i love the site!!!
Anahi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 03:28 AM   #5
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Yay.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 04:24 PM   #6
country flag Neptune

Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future
I cant' go to the site
Old Oct 20th, 2006, 04:52 PM   #7
country flag Mailin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharrell
I cant' go to the site
What is the problem?

Don't know if somebody posted already, but here are the scans of that Chinese Vogue:

http://nicolevaidisova.de/gallery/th....php?album=116

Scans of that south african magazine follow

We are, each of us,

DEVILSOVA is back!

www.nicole-vaidisova.org

Old Oct 20th, 2006, 05:28 PM   #8
country flag Neptune

Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future
There is no problem right now,sorry
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 05:15 AM   #9
country flag Veeko

Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailin

Don't know if somebody posted already, but here are the scans of that Chinese Vogue:

http://nicolevaidisova.de/gallery/th....php?album=116

Scans of that south african magazine follow
cool,great pics,i have ordered the magazine online,and i think it will be recieved soon
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 05:30 AM   #10
country flag Veeko

Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute Veeko has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics from south african magazine
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 10:54 AM   #11
country flag Neptune

Good article for the south magazine,I read it.What Nicole said it's very interesting.
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 11:56 AM   #12
country flag Mailin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharrell
Good article for the south magazine,I read it.What Nicole said it's very interesting.
So what did she say?

We are, each of us,

DEVILSOVA is back!

www.nicole-vaidisova.org

Old Oct 21st, 2006, 12:06 PM   #13
country flag Mailin

Since Nicole visits Nicole-Vaidisova.org and if you wanna leave her a message then do it via the guestbook at http://nicolevaidisova.de/guestbook/ . Thanks

I say that, as some people often write me e-mails for Nicole

Oh, and here are some icons I made of Nicole, will add more soon :
http://www.nicolevaidisova.de/icons....cole_Vaidisova

We are, each of us,

DEVILSOVA is back!

www.nicole-vaidisova.org

Old Oct 21st, 2006, 12:39 PM   #14
country flag Veeko

thanks,i like these two best

Old Oct 21st, 2006, 02:05 PM   #15
country flag Neptune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailin
So what did she say?
basic words.She said,she loves their brothers and to play with them,give some advices to them in spite of the age's difference.Good relationship in her family.
Tennis gives her the possibilities to be a better person,be more mature and happy.
Play football also when she was young before tennis
She is proud of what she has accomplished.She travels around the world,meets new people.Win tournements and be mature is what she is the most proud.It's give her the chance to have one's feet firmly on the ground.
Also love designed dress and drawn since she's 7 years old.
She doesn't thing that there is a big popularity and publicity about her in her own country.But that Czech Republic is a country where tennis is very loved.And give her more motivation to have good results.
She is big fan of literature,she loves read love stories or detective novels.Go to the movie and hang out with her friends.But like she talks,she seems to be a Big fan of hockey and loves to watch it in real.
Nothing problem to her to see people(and her of course) shared tennis and fashion.It's much easy when you play individual sport.And when you able to do it,why not.Just have a good shedule to mix the two things and keep a good level of play.
Said that she has good relation with press,very respectful and she has no problems with them.
She will love to play a match with Steffi graf,she's her idol.It's been a inspiration for her career and she was watching all tournments when she was in.
She has any rituals before playing.She's not superstitious.Just said that she believe in herself and in her capabilities it's the most important.
Said that she has no boyfriend.She wants to consacred her life to tennis,family and friends right now.Doesn't want to talk about her private life by the way.
Said that she enjoys to be around kids and when they ask her for advices.Young girls who are asking questions remenber to her,her childhood when she was like them.In general,she loves to be with kids.
Said that womens are (nowadays) fundamental in our societies and that their voices count more than before.They are able to hold the same place as anybody right now.It's necesarry that womens unite their voices and like this they can be listened.(it's was a question about the status of women in this century.)
Hope your understand my traduction

Last edited by Neptune : Oct 21st, 2006 at 02:59 PM.
Neptune is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote