Thursday OOP + Scores - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2006, 12:05 PM   #46
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute
Lena *1-0
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2006, 12:05 PM   #47
country flag nave 2

nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold
Dementieva *1-0
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 12:06 PM   #48
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Break back Kata

Asian-Goat-Na Li: 2011 FO Champion + 2011 & 2013 AO runner-up

Little-Jie, Serena Zhang, Evil-Sai, Pusher-Shu, Giant-Duan, Sucky-Wang and Miao-Miao.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 12:06 PM   #49
country flag Happy Guy

Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of Happy Guy has much to be proud of
Come on Lena, dun make life miserable this time

ELENA DEMENTIEVA MARTINA HINGIS JENNIFER CAPRIATI LI NA PENG SHUAI ZHENG JIE MARIA KIRILENKO ALIZE CORNET
Happy Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 12:07 PM   #50
country flag zibaas

zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold
1st game kata choking

GO LINDSAY DAVENPORT!
Also good luck to: Amelie and LenaD

Is not because i rock, that i´m made of stone.
zibaas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 12:07 PM   #51
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute
Lena *1-0 30-15
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 12:08 PM   #52
country flag Pszczelny

Lena *1-0 30-30
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 12:08 PM   #53
country flag Pszczelny

Lena *1-0 30-40 BP #1 DF
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 12:09 PM   #54
country flag Pszczelny

DF

Lena 1-1*
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 12:09 PM   #55
country flag zibaas

zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold
1/1

GO LINDSAY DAVENPORT!
Also good luck to: Amelie and LenaD

Is not because i rock, that i´m made of stone.
zibaas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 12:10 PM   #56
country flag Pszczelny

Lena 1-1* 0-15
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 12:10 PM   #57
country flag Pszczelny

Lena 1-1* 15-15
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 12:11 PM   #58
country flag Pszczelny

Lena 1-1* 15-30
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 12:11 PM   #59
country flag Pszczelny

Lena 1-1* 15-40 GP #1 ace
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 12:12 PM   #60
country flag Pszczelny

Lena *1-2