Miki Miyamura - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2008, 08:34 PM   #16
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of
Re: Miki Miyamura

I was not knowing this player
A one-handed backand !!!
I think that is rare for a japanese player ... I think
Great performance
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 05:16 PM   #17
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Miki has a wildcard into the qually of the Tier I Pan Pacific Open 2008 in September.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2008, 06:02 PM   #18
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sugi- View Post
Miki has a wildcard into the qually of the Tier I Pan Pacific Open 2008 in September.
Looks like it's for winning $10K Sutama. Good luck Miki.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 03:30 PM   #19
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JujulCactus View Post
I was not knowing this player
A one-handed backand !!!
I think that is rare for a japanese player ... I think
Great performance
Yes I think that she is the only japanese player with singles ranking that hit one handed backhand,it is not pretty common in asian country in general.

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
*Furlanetto*CostaMelgar*Forte*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 11:17 PM   #20
country flag Carotastrophe

Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future

Miki
M. Sharapova-D. Gavrilova-S. Stosur-Sun-Ling-Kai Chen
Carotastrophe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #21
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Time for a bump - after 3 years!

Miki has qualified for the 50k in Nottingham and has reached the quarter finals, beating much higher ranked opposition along the way, Top 200 ranked Glushko and Coin. These are the two best wins of her career.

I attended Nottingham yesterday and watched her put on a great display of grasscourt tennis against Coin.

Stephanie Dubois awaits in the next round, so I suspect the journey will end now but good luck, Miki.

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 08:54 AM   #22
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Wow what a week for Miki!!

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 08:56 AM   #23
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Miki will break her CHR ranking and will be inside the top 400!

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 08:58 AM   #24
country flag Kəv.

Miki at Wenshan this year

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #25
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

yeah,what a great week for Miki and great effort to qualify and beat two top 2oo players!.Im so pleased for Miki,best of luck against Dubois will be tough but who know's.Miki is up to #372 now best ranking in her career.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 04:38 PM   #26
country flag -sugi-

def. Stephanie Dubois 6-4 6-4

The last time they played, Dubois only lost 4 games.

Surely deserving of a QWC next week.

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #27
country flag Kəv.

Wow Miki!! won doubles easily too

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 06:04 AM   #28
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

wow Miki!great win,I really hope she can make the final now,would be nice if she gets a QWC for Wimby,but i don't know,maybe if she wins this event...deserving after this effort
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #29
country flag -sugi-

Miki's having a tough one out there, down 0-6 0-1 to Majeric.

She has played 9 matches in 7 days though, so must be exhausted. Hope she can put up a fight.

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #30
country flag Kəv.

no stream?