Anastasia Myskina. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2006, 07:09 PM   #1
country flag I<3Myskina

I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all
Anastasia Myskina.

She just LOST 6-3 6-3 to the WORLD NO. 174.

Nastya, what the HECK is that all about?
I<3Myskina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 17th, 2006, 07:50 PM   #2
country flag I<3Myskina

I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all I<3Myskina is a name known to all
T___t
Old Oct 18th, 2006, 01:32 PM   #3
country flag MarineGoTati

MarineGoTati is a name known to all MarineGoTati is a name known to all MarineGoTati is a name known to all MarineGoTati is a name known to all MarineGoTati is a name known to all MarineGoTati is a name known to all MarineGoTati is a name known to all MarineGoTati is a name known to all MarineGoTati is a name known to all MarineGoTati is a name known to all MarineGoTati is a name known to all
Poor Nastya. She really lost her faith
I hope the 2007 will be better for her.
MarineGoTati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2006, 06:05 PM   #4
country flag I<3Myskina

Yeah, let's hope.

That's if she doesn't back her threat of retiring if she doesn't make the YEC this year, which is now impossible.

I guess time will tell. Lets just hope she picks up a few wins in Hasslet, if she even dicides to play. He last win was the SF on Stockholm which was in Mid August.

Anywhoo. I'm rooting for Dementieva now, even thought Myskina is still my No 1. Dementieva is No 2.