Stefanie Vögele!!! - Page 81 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2011, 05:28 AM   #1201
country flag BlackPanther.

BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future
Re: The Stefanie Vögele Thread

Steffi 6-3 6-4 over AMG One win away from Sydney MD
She faces Makarova in the final round.

Last edited by BlackPanther. : Jan 8th, 2011 at 05:34 AM.
BlackPanther. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2011, 10:14 AM   #1202
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Much better attitude from her today, AMG made lots of errors though. Stefi was serving well Let out a big "Ja!" after she won the match

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 11:00 AM   #1203
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Steffi Great win!
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 03:08 PM   #1204
country flag Sander.

Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win Steffi
Tomorrow against Makarova, which she played once. Steffi played her in Birmingham and won in 3.
Sander. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2011, 08:41 PM   #1205
country flag Qalahari

Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute

Keep going Stefi
I'm honest... I was surprised when I saw the result.
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
Qalahari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 02:42 AM   #1206
country flag BlackPanther.

BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future

Steffi lost 3-6 4-6. She managed to get back on serve in the last set after being down *2-5, but she wasn't able to hold after having multiple GM.
Now, let's hope for a decent draw in the Aussie qualies
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 06:52 AM   #1207
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Not a good day for her Makarova too good and Stefi's drop shot and volley attempts were dreadful. Really hoping she is able to qualify but it's a tough ask for her to win 3 in a row. Who knows, maybe she'll do it and I can go to her rd1 match there.

Old Jan 9th, 2011, 10:29 AM   #1208
country flag Sander.

Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't expect a win in the last two rounds, and now she lost when I expect her to win
A bit sad but hopefully her two wins will give her some more confidence
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 10:38 AM   #1209
katshearts

Yeah, it should Also gives her some time to prep for the AO qualies, rather than having to play Vika tomorrow. Pretty happy with the two wins, two more than last year here

Old Jan 9th, 2011, 03:40 PM   #1210
country flag Qalahari

Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of improvement from the last tournies though...
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jan 9th, 2011, 04:52 PM   #1211
country flag Sander.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katshearts View Post
Yeah, it should Also gives her some time to prep for the AO qualies, rather than having to play Vika tomorrow. Pretty happy with the two wins, two more than last year here
I think that's very important too. She can take some rest now and will prepare for the AO qualies. Hopefully she'll do well there and have any luck with the draw.
Old Jan 9th, 2011, 09:20 PM   #1212
katshearts

I'll share two pics with you guys, she's adorable isn't she? It's from her practice with Olga on Friday.

The 2nd pic makes me

Old Jan 9th, 2011, 09:40 PM   #1213
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Steffi No chance for LL place?
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 09:41 AM   #1214
country flag Qalahari

Australian Open Qualifying:
Q1: Vögele (15) vs. Tsurenko
Q2 vs Zhou or Watson
Q3 vs Tatishvili (12), U Radwanska, Koryttseva or Thorpe

Most difficult opponents will probably be Watson and Radwanska.
I hope, Stefi can play in her shape from Sydney
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jan 12th, 2011, 12:00 PM   #1215
country flag Sander.

Al those opponents are not as good as Medina Garrigues. I'm only a bit afraid for Watson, she would be a tough opponent.