Stefanie Vögele!!! - Page 79 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 5th, 2010, 12:55 AM   #1171
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of
Re: The Stefanie Vögele Thread

Aw Steffi

Hi Fernando

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 5th, 2010, 04:31 AM   #1172
country flag BlackPanther.

BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future BlackPanther. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by katshearts View Post
Aw Steffi

Hi Fernando
Hi Kat. Here I am
Old Nov 14th, 2010, 03:20 AM   #1173
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Stefanie's Blog

Stefanie writes a blog here. This is where I'm glad I took German to ‘A’ Level!

In the latest entry, she says that she enjoyed her time in Asia, but is stuck in a vicious circle of losses and lack of match-play. She arrived at Níngbō late because she had to postpone her flight from Tashkent after reaching the quarter-finals there. At Tokyo, her hotel-room was too small. She is convinced that she can turn things around with one or two wins, but did not plan to play any more tournaments in 2010 after the ones that she has since played at Poitiers and Ismaning.
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2010, 11:47 AM   #1174
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Thanks for the find Andrew

Old Nov 26th, 2010, 04:03 PM   #1175
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

Three Google Snapshots of our beloved little blue-eyed sunshine
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2010, 07:22 PM   #1176
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Google

I just Googled Andrea Petković and found photos of someone called Stefanie Voegle [sic].
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 08:13 PM   #1177
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

75K Dubai:
R1: Bammer (3) vs. Vögele
Doubles R1: Vögele/Jurak vs. Babilon/Perkovic (WC)
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Dec 14th, 2010, 01:57 PM   #1178
country flag LightsOut!

Bammer def. Vögele 6-4, 4-6, 6-1.
They lost doubles in SS too
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Dec 31st, 2010, 11:46 AM   #1179
country flag Sander.

Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute

Steffie playing qualification in Auckland this week, her first round opponent is Sania Mirza. Though opponent, good luck Steffi!
Sander. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 08:45 PM   #1180
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

Auckland 1q: Vögele v Mirza

My loyalty is to Stefanie for this mouth-watering match. It will indeed be tough – Sania won ITF Dubai two weeks ago – but this is the match that Stefanie needs to win if she is to break her Teufelskreis and enjoy the year of improvement that she deserves in 2011.
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 09:01 PM   #1181
country flag Sander.

Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Auckland 1q: Vögele v Mirza

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewbroad View Post
My loyalty is to Stefanie for this mouth-watering match. It will indeed be tough – Sania won ITF Dubai two weeks ago – but this is the match that Stefanie needs to win if she is to break her Teufelskreis and enjoy the year of improvement that she deserves in 2011.
100% true. A detail: Steffi played her only match against Sania last year in Auckland, she lost 5-7, 6-1, 7-5. So in Sania leads in H2H.
Old Dec 31st, 2010, 09:17 PM   #1182
katshearts

Good luck Stefanie! I hope she goes to Sydney qualies next week, apparently she's the first alt atm. If she does I promise I'll get some vids of her. There is a lack of Stefi vids on youtube!

Old Jan 1st, 2011, 12:56 PM   #1183
country flag LightsOut!

Mirza def. Vögele 6-4, 6-0
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jan 1st, 2011, 04:41 PM   #1184
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 04:50 PM   #1185
country flag Sander.

It's sad for Steffi, but we don't know anything about her level right now. It's just the start of the season.