Stefanie Vögele!!! - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2010, 04:19 AM   #1081
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
ITF Bronx

It's so cool that Stefanie is playing doubles with Anna. I discovered that they were friends when I saw them chatting and leaving together at Birmingham. Henceforth, this partnership shall be known as Chakvele.

I recently watched a video of Stefanie on YouTube. It was a compilation of the winners that she hit against Victoria Azarenka at the Australian Open 2010, and I couldn't believe that she hit so many brilliant shots in the space of just a few games! A dropshot that Martina Hingis would have been proud of, a series of deep groundstrokes right onto the baseline, some excellent backhands, a lob-winner, a volley-winner, &c. Stefanie certainly has talent as well as beauty, but on Monday, she lost 6-1 6-3 to Barbora Záhlavová Strýcová.
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2010, 08:26 AM   #1082
country flag Qalahari

Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Stefanie Vögele Thread

Steffi - get your game together!!!
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
Qalahari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 07:30 AM   #1083
country flag Qalahari

Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute

First round Cibulkova - tough one but not impossible..!
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Aug 29th, 2010, 04:13 AM   #1084
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

^ hehe the sunshine, i love the sig

Yeah I think so too. Should be a good match against Domi! Lucky Stefi didn't need to qualify, I thought she was going to need to. Hopefully she can defend her points from last year as well!

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 10:09 PM   #1085
country flag Qalahari

Steffi and Petra Kvitová play doubles again
But, as usual, Steffi gets the crappiest draws: this time: Peschke/Srebotnik in R1
Go Steffi... win one match (singles or doubles) please!!!
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Aug 30th, 2010, 10:36 AM   #1086
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Fingers crossed!

Old Sep 1st, 2010, 08:40 AM   #1087
country flag Qalahari

2-6, 6-4, 5-7
She has to start winning such matches..!
Same thing against Kirilenko at WB!!!
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Sep 1st, 2010, 11:45 AM   #1088
katshearts

aw Stefanie

she seems to have sooo much trouble winning two sets in a row

Old Sep 1st, 2010, 02:10 PM   #1089
country flag Qalahari

She needs to step back to ITF level! Not because she doesn't have WTA level (as you can see in the close scorelines) but she needs some wins to up her confidence..!
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 05:56 AM   #1090
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

She and Domi played a high quality match.
I was there and both hit the ball really well.
I even walked with Steffi to the girls bathroom So as she was there i filled up my water bottle then came back with her

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Ana, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara, Caroline
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Daniela-Is-Mine is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 07:00 AM   #1091
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Stefanie needs to keep playing at Tour-level as long as her ranking is high enough to do so. I believe she's talented enough to compete with the best, but you play to the level of your opponent sometimes, and we don't want the players on the ITF circuit dragging her down to their level.

Stefanie has had a pretty terrible year so far, with her grandmother's final illness and death, and then the low-back injury that ruined her grass-court season, but I know that she is working very hard, and the results will come.
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 08:20 AM   #1092
country flag Qalahari

She will play Guangzhou this autumn, that's the only tourny I'm sure about... and she hasn't entered any big ITF events
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Sep 2nd, 2010, 10:34 PM   #1093
country flag Qalahari

Awful doubles performance 1-6, 2-6
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Sep 3rd, 2010, 12:50 AM   #1094
katshearts

At this rate she probably won't be going to Sydney qualies

Old Sep 5th, 2010, 04:28 AM   #1095
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by katshearts View Post

At this rate she probably won't be going to Sydney qualies
Where is she headed next

Agnieska, Magdalena, Kate
Jelena, Ana, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara, Caroline
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion, Iveta
Daniela-Is-Mine is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote