Stefanie Vögele!!! - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2007, 06:56 PM   #91
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Stefanie Vogele Thread

Steffy
Good luck next round. I would love to see her play Arvidsson .

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2007, 10:29 PM   #92
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

wow, this girls very promosing

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2007, 10:57 PM   #93
country flag Nervenbuendel

Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future

Great win! I saw her live in Stuttgart and her enormous potential was impressive. Without any doubt she will enter the top 100 sooner or later. Let's see what happens.
Old Oct 9th, 2007, 06:48 AM   #94
hingisch

hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all

Go Stefanie! good luck in the next round

Nervenbuendel, could you make a small report on the Stuttgart match? thanks!
hingisch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2007, 02:21 PM   #95
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Steffy

Old Oct 9th, 2007, 06:19 PM   #96

Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future
Smile Re: The Stefanie Vogele Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hingisch View Post
Go Stefanie! good luck in the next round

Nervenbuendel, could you make a small report on the Stuttgart match? thanks!
The match began on 10 a.m. and it was the first match of the Tier II Qualifikation in Stuttgart at all. It took place on Centre Court on Saturday 29th September with quite a lot of spectators for a 1st round quali-match. Guess 100-200 spectators were present (I too, because my favourite player Greta Arn was the opponent).

You could feel the nervousness of Stef, she had big problems to made a decent start. The beginning was a disaster - too many unforced errors and double-faults resulted in a 0:4 after 13 minutes (including two breaks). Then Stef began to play superior tennis and the match was even. The groundstrokes of Stef worked out fine and Greta was in trouble - Stef made some good returns and hit harder passed Greta a couple of times but was not able to rebreak. First set overall: 6:2 after 33 minutes

The next 30 minutes Stef was dominating the match. She was the better baseline player and her service was stable. She broke Greta twice which led to a 4:2 advantage, but Greta variied again and used some slice. Stef had problems with her serve again and the whole story from the very beginning started again. She lost four games in a row and so set no. 2 was lost.

As you can see: two weak periods (overall some 15 minutes each phase) were enough to make the result the way it was. No need to worry, her talent was quite obvious.

Last edited by Nervenbuendel : Oct 9th, 2007 at 06:50 PM.
Nervenbuendel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2007, 06:24 PM   #97
country flag -sugi-

Thanks She has played in events like Stuttgart before though .
She played Fed Cup several times, taking a set off Sugiyama
She also played Zurich quallies last year losing to Camerin 62 62. Thanks though, really good read.

Old Oct 9th, 2007, 06:31 PM   #98
hingisch

hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all

Thanks very much Nervenbuendel great report and good read!

hope to see you support Stefanie with us now!
Old Oct 9th, 2007, 07:34 PM   #99
country flag bret

bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all

Thanks to Nervenbuendel
I want to beleive, what we'll see her game in Zurich on TV
bret is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2007, 06:33 AM   #100
hingisch

if she gets a Main Draw WC, sure we'll see her on TV, but i think it depends on how she does this week : if she goes far, MWC, if not, Qualy WC.
Old Oct 10th, 2007, 03:33 PM   #101
country flag bret

bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all

2nd round opponent is Sofia Arvidsson

hingisch
You'll be our reporter
bret is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2007, 06:42 PM   #102
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

M2: (8) Sofia Arvidsson Bt Stefanie Vogele 6-4 6-4

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2007, 06:58 PM   #103
country flag -sugi-

Stefanie

Old Oct 11th, 2007, 07:35 AM   #104
hingisch

Stefanie good luck in Zürich now !
Old Oct 11th, 2007, 02:04 PM   #105

The organizers are not going to bless Stef with a MD-WC. Hope she gets a Q-WC instead.