Stefanie Vögele!!! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 21st, 2007, 03:30 PM   #31
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Stefanie Vogele Thread

Go Stefy vs Anna Lapuschenkova

Samantha Stosur: US Open Champion 2011

Kerber // Barthel // Jankovic // Dellacqua // Pironkova // Arn // Cohen
Dulgheru // Scheepers // Kanepi // Cetkovska // Lisicki // Niculescu // Errani

The Kaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2007, 04:06 PM   #32
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

Stafanie won 6-4 6-4 today, through to the final

Toughest match so far against Cornet coming up
Old Jul 21st, 2007, 04:20 PM   #33
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Steffy

Good luck against Alize It should be a good match actually.

I guess I am on the Vogele bandwagon

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2007, 04:23 PM   #34
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Hopp Steffy!
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2007, 05:25 PM   #35
country flag bret

bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all

Congratulate, Steffy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg steffy.jpg (44.5 KB, 53 views)
bret is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2007, 07:18 PM   #36
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the picture any more?

Old Jul 21st, 2007, 10:45 PM   #37
country flag sunsfuns

sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold sunsfuns is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations to Stefanie - two superb weeks in a row

To be honest I hadn't even heard about her before last week...

Has anyone seen her play and can comment on her strengths and weaknesses? Does she have a decent shot at making it at WTA level?
sunsfuns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2007, 10:28 AM   #38
country flag -sugi-

On page 2, there is a video to download of her

Old Jul 22nd, 2007, 11:23 AM   #39
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

Stefanie lost to Cornet in the final in straights Still a positive week
Old Jul 22nd, 2007, 11:24 AM   #40
Viktymise
King

Stefanie's serve, to me, it looks like her biggest weapon
Old Jul 22nd, 2007, 02:26 PM   #41
country flag -sugi-

Did everyone like the video ?

Old Jul 22nd, 2007, 05:17 PM   #42
country flag bret

bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all

Quote:
Stefanie lost to Cornet in the final in straights

Goodbye, Steffy, i'l glad to see next year
Attached Images
File Type: jpg steffy_second.jpg (93.1 KB, 48 views)
Old Jul 22nd, 2007, 07:20 PM   #43
hingisch

hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all

thanks for the picture! any comment of the match you see???
hingisch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2007, 08:16 PM   #44
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Steffy.
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2007, 04:38 PM   #45
country flag bret

hingisch
It was a good game and only Steffy's errors and Alize's luck brought victory to Cornet (6-4, 6-3). At second set Steffy got a break, but lost 2 games on her serve. At the end of match she, imho, understood that she will lose this final and ended it soon.

-sugi-
How many Mb's is "weight" that video7 Megaupload is locked for me((

Photo before final. Alize is forward, Staffy back, speaking with her coach
Attached Images
File Type: jpg before_final.jpg (41.7 KB, 48 views)