Stefanie Vögele!!! - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 6th, 2008, 06:09 PM   #361
country flag bret

bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all
Re: The Stefanie Vogele Thread

Ye-ye-yes!!!
They won 7-6 6-2!!
Second title togever Girls, you are super

May be, short hair helps Steffi play better?)

So, next stage is Biarritz 25k, Yulya in withdrawal list, so Steffi must find new partner for doubles
bret is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 6th, 2008, 08:39 PM   #362
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by საქართველო View Post
I prefer Krajicek's to this, she looks like a 40 year old.
I prefer Krajicek's too but I think Steffi's face is still very cute despite her hair
Congrats for taking another title in doubles Steffi/Yulia
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 02:54 PM   #363
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bret View Post
Ye-ye-yes!!!
They won 7-6 6-2!!
Second title togever Girls, you are super

May be, short hair helps Steffi play better?)

So, next stage is Biarritz 25k, Yulya in withdrawal list, so Steffi must find new partner for doubles
Congrats

And I don't think she play better without the hair.. Maybe only in doubles

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2008, 10:12 PM   #364
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Biarritz Round 1 - vs Arantxa Rus.

Very tough match up, and a shame the pair have to face eachother so early.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 03:35 PM   #365
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

36 36 loss to Rus
I have a horrible feeling that choke to Barrois has destroyed her confidence.
Or maybe just having trouble adjusting from the indoor hardcourt of the Hamburg tournament to Biarritz clay.

Very disappointing though.

Old Apr 8th, 2008, 04:37 PM   #366
country flag bret

bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all bret is a name known to all

Bad week beginning
Steffi, we are all with you
bret is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2008, 05:04 PM   #367
hingisch

hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all

i think she has not enough time to adjust her game to clay...
next tournament : quali Estoril or Fed Cup against Austria.
good luck for the clay season Stefanie!
hingisch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2008, 08:28 AM   #368
country flag -sugi-

She is playing Coin in round one of Estoril quallies.

Good luck to Steffy and finally do something impressive.

Old Apr 12th, 2008, 09:08 AM   #369
country flag Timéa11

Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck steffi!
Timéa11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2008, 11:59 AM   #370
country flag Timéa11

Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light Timéa11 is a glorious beacon of light

Steffi won 4-6 6-3 6-2! Great match! Good luck for the next match!
Old Apr 12th, 2008, 12:19 PM   #371
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow congrats She'll face Kuzmina in the second round Good luck Steffi Qualify please!

EDIT: I just saw the stats and Steffi made 6 dfs and 0 aces but at least she saved 14/20 (70%) of the bps she faced and took 80% (8/10) of the bps she had.
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi

Last edited by daniela86 : Apr 12th, 2008 at 12:27 PM.
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2008, 01:30 PM   #372
country flag -sugi-

A winnable second round match. I followed it briefly on the scoreboard and she blew her 3-0 lead in the second set I think? unless I am mistaken and I wasn't paying much attention.
But she fought. C'mon Steffy .

Old Apr 12th, 2008, 02:08 PM   #373
hingisch

hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all

yes, first WTA win! congrats!
hingisch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2008, 07:15 PM   #374
country flag -sugi-

to be honest, I don't want to get ahead of myself but she has a good chance of qualifying.
If she wins against Kuzmina tomorrow, she will play Lyubtsova or Ivanova and she has a good chance I think. Ivanova can be dangerous though.

Old Apr 13th, 2008, 12:19 PM   #375
country flag Timéa11

Yes! Steffi won 6-4 6-3! Good luck for your next match Steffi! And qualify !