Stefanie Vögele!!! - Page 133 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 29th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #1981
Tezuka.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stefanie Vögele!!!

Yesssssssssssss. She won!!! Love you girl.

Forever Chakvetadze
Tezuka. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 29th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #1982
country flag Qalahari

Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute

Vögele def. Watson 6-4, 2-6, 6-4
She reached R2 in RG for the first time in her career
New CHR I assume
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
Qalahari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 01:29 PM   #1983
Tezuka.

Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute Tezuka. has a reputation beyond repute

She won 100 points.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old May 29th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #1984
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

The surface looked fast at the beginning of the match when it was cold, hopefully the conditions suit Stefi again for rd2 against Kanepi

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #1985
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Match suspended at 5-6 30-15. Well she makes it to Day 6, good luck Stefi!

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 04:47 PM   #1986
country flag Qalahari

Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute Qalahari has a reputation beyond repute

Vögele def. Kanepi 7-6(6), 3-6, 8-6.
She served for the match at 6-5, led 30-0 and lost four points in a row.
Congrats Stefi. Biggest career achievement for her!
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old May 31st, 2013, 05:22 PM   #1987
country flag Qalahari

Quote:

Voegele Ends British Hopes In Paris

Stefanie Voegele edged out the last British representative at the French Open, Heather Watson, in their rain-delayed first round match.
Published May 29, 2013 12:01

Stefanie Voegele

PARIS, France - Stefanie Voegele defeated a typically gutsy Heather Watson on Wednesday to end British involvement at Roland Garros for another year.
After only recently recovering from glandular fever, there was considerable surprise that Watson was able to compete in Paris at all, yet she came within a whisker of reaching the second round, battling away valiantly for over two hours and 20 minutes before finally succumbing, 64 26 64.
In the end, the result hinged on a marginal line call in the opening game of the third set, when Watson dragged a forehand a fraction wide to offer up a break. From there the Brit was always playing catch up, and despite carving out three chances to draw level at 4-4, Voegele proved too strong, saving the last with a delightful touch volley at the net.
Moments later, the Swiss player closed out the match with an impressive hold to book a second round meeting with Kaia Kanepi.
Even in defeat, there was plenty for Watson - who was playing her first match in over two months - to draw comfort from, particularly a second set display in which she cast off the shackles to reel off 20 winners.
"Today I'm pleased with how I played in the second and third," Watson said. "I was aggressive, I was hitting it well and I've got plenty of things to build on and try to improve on from here.
"I knew it was going to be tough my first match back. But still I'm super disappointed I lost as I wanted more matches under my belt."
Now Watson, and her compatriots and fellow first round losers Laura Robson and Elena Baltacha, will regroup and return home for the whistle-stop grass court season.
"I still think it helped me and I'll move on from here, get in the gym, do stuff to get fit for the grass," Watson added. "I'm still not 100% yet, I haven't done any running so far. I've just done a bit of weights, core stuff. It's about gradually, gradually building up."
Like Watson, Baltacha, who lost to Marina Erakovic on Monday, is also on the comeback trail after undergoing foot surgery in 2012. Last week in Brussels she defeated Watson's conqueror, Voegele, before falling in the second round to Varvara Lepchenko, and the 29-year-old is confident that her game is heading in the right direction.
"The comeback has been pretty good so far and I'm pretty happy," Baltacha said after her 63 60 defeat to Erakovic. "My form has been good. It's just a shame Marina played such a good match and I couldn't turn it around.
"But that happens. Am I going to grumble in my sixth tournament back? No. I mean, it's going well really well and I've just got to get on with it really.
"I think as long as I keep improving and I'm very excited and very positive. Getting Louis Cayer on board has been great and has added a lot of amazing things to my game. I know definitely I'm a better player than what I was before, so I just have to keep chipping away at that and I know it will come good in the end."
From wtatennis.com
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old May 31st, 2013, 05:25 PM   #1988
country flag Qalahari

I think Stefi should make her top 50 debut after Roland Garros
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old May 31st, 2013, 05:25 PM   #1989
country flag Qalahari

Quote:
Stefanie Vögele (WTA 56) steht bei den French Open in der 3. Runde. Die Aargauerin besiegte Kaia Kanepi (WTA 26) aus Estland nach hartem Kampf mit 7:6 (8:6), 3:6, 8:6.
Bild in Lightbox öffnen. Bildlegende: Im Hoch Stefanie Vögele bezwang in Paris mit Kaia Kanepi die Weltnummer 26. Keystone

Resultate

Mit diesem Erfolg löste Vögele nicht nur den grössten Siegercheck in ihrer Karriere, sondern sammelte gleichzeitig auch wertvolle Punkte für die Weltrangliste.
Den Sieg gegen Kanepi musste sich Vögele jedoch erdulden. Das Spiel wurde am Donnerstag beim Stand von 5:6 aus Sicht der Schweizerin unterbrochen und konnte erst am späten Freitagnachmittag wieder aufgenommen werden.
Vögele mit grossem Kämpferherz

Die Aargauerin zeigte sich jedoch gut erholt und sicherte sich den 1. Satz im Tiebreak. Nach dem Verlust des 2. Durchgangs und einem 0:3-Rückstand im dritten kämpfte sich die 23-Jährige zurück und holte sich das Break zum 6:5. Zwei Punkte vom Sieg entfernt musste Vögele ihren Aufschlag noch einmal abgeben. Weil ihr aber just im Gegenzug ein erneutes Break gelang, konnte sie nach rund zweieinhalb Stunden ihren 1. Matchball verwerten.
Nun gegen Maria Kirilenko

In der 3. Runde trifft die Weltnummer 56 auf Maria Kirilenko (WTA 12). Im Head-to-Head führt die Russin mit 2:0.
from www.srf.ch
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old May 31st, 2013, 05:41 PM   #1990
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Go Stefi!! Congrats on the amazing victory!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 07:16 PM   #1991
Tezuka.

I can't believe it!
Love you Stefi. What a result! Congrats guys.
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 12:31 AM   #1992
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Stefi I hope she can go even further, she's my last remaining fave in RG this year.
Pebbles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 12:50 AM   #1993
country flag Qalahari

King/Niculescu def. Birnerova/Vögele 2-6, 7-5, 6-2
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 08:57 PM   #1994
country flag Pebbles

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

Great tournament for her
Pebbles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #1995
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

I've seen her playing good tennis at RG against Kirilenko. I'll post a couple of pictures if you want.