Stefanie Vögele!!! - Page 113 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #1681
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Stefanie Vögele!!!

blew 30-0 lead, 2-1
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #1682
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

3-1
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #1683
country flag TimeyWimey

2 bps
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 08:29 PM   #1684
country flag TimeyWimey

another break, 4-1!
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #1685
country flag TimeyWimey

4-2
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #1686
country flag TimeyWimey

4-3, time to hold serve
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #1687
country flag TimeyWimey

5-3
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #1688
country flag TimeyWimey

5-4
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 08:45 PM   #1689
country flag TimeyWimey

mp at 40-30
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #1690
country flag TimeyWimey

6-4 great win for her, she will face Bepa tmw, definitely has chance for the QF
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #1691
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

She did it
6-4, 6-4.
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #1692
katshearts

katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of katshearts has much to be proud of

Yay awesome news to wake up to

facebook.com/stefanievoegelefans
katshearts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 11:25 PM   #1693
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

4 matches winning streak!

Bepa has had a down year....dare I dream of upset?

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #1694
country flag Pebbles
Dementieva

Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute Pebbles has a reputation beyond repute

She has good chances against Vera I believe. I wish the points system for the Premier event would be revised. She gets 40 points for R1 win, but only a further 20 for reaching R3? it's a shame because she's picking up good wins in a WTA MD and getting very little reward for her ranking.
Pebbles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2012, 09:30 AM   #1695
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pebbles View Post
She has good chances against Vera I believe. I wish the points system for the Premier event would be revised. She gets 40 points for R1 win, but only a further 20 for reaching R3? it's a shame because she's picking up good wins in a WTA MD and getting very little reward for her ranking.
She's picked up 72 points this week so far. Not bad

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote