Stefanie Vögele!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 17th, 2006, 01:53 PM   #1
country flag The Kaz
Your fav could never....

The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute The Kaz has a reputation beyond repute
Stefanie Vögele!!!

A good up and comer...wish her all the best in 2007!

Samantha Stosur: US Open Champion 2011

Kerber // Barthel // Jankovic // Dellacqua // Pironkova // Arn // Cohen
Dulgheru // Scheepers // Kanepi // Cetkovska // Lisicki // Niculescu // Errani

Last edited by The Kaz : Oct 11th, 2009 at 08:40 AM.
The Kaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 1st, 2006, 11:40 PM   #2
country flag Swiss Ivo

Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of
Re: The Stefanie Vogele Thread

2 December 2006
Vanessa Phillips Women's Circuit
Israel Tennis Center-Tel Aviv
Final:

Stefanie Vögele(Suisse) vs. Marlot Meddens(Holland)

Successes, Steffi

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Last edited by Swiss Ivo : Dec 2nd, 2006 at 07:04 PM.
Swiss Ivo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 01:32 AM   #3
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a pic of her..

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 02:21 PM   #4
country flag Swiss Ivo

Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of Swiss Ivo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion Argentina View Post
Here is a pic of her..

Nice Photo! Thanks!

Steffi is still 16 y.o.!

Successes, angel!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 02:50 PM   #5
hingisch

hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all

Stefanie Vögele wins the final
hingisch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 07:10 PM   #6
country flag Swiss Ivo

2 December 2006
Vanessa Phillips Women's Circuit
Israel Tennis Center - Tel Aviv
Final:

Stefanie Vögele(Suisse) def. Marlot Meddens(Holland) 6:3, 6:3

Stefanie Vögele
Champion
of Tel Aviv

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 09:28 PM   #7
country flag Exiliado

Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Stefanie
Exiliado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 09:39 PM   #8
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Steffy!
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 07:23 AM   #9
hingisch

hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all hingisch is a name known to all

Stefanie reached the semis in Stuttgart 10'000$ and is in the 1/4 of a 25'000$ this week in Belfort!
hingisch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2007, 10:39 AM   #10
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

well done to stefanie vogele who is in the final in belfort, another swiss star on the rise!
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 11:56 AM   #11
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

stefanie is doing very well in india
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2007, 07:29 PM   #12
country flag Indian

Indian is a name known to all Indian is a name known to all Indian is a name known to all Indian is a name known to all Indian is a name known to all Indian is a name known to all Indian is a name known to all Indian is a name known to all Indian is a name known to all Indian is a name known to all Indian is a name known to all

I was able to catch the last few games of action today. Uploaded the pics onto the http://gvishnureddy.multiply.com/photos/album/11

Voegele beat Amber Liu 5-7,7-5,6-3

It was 2-2 in the final set when i reached the place. Amber was broken when she was serving at 3-4 and that was basically it as Voegele served out the match.

She seems to be a real star in the making
Indian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2007, 08:49 AM   #13
country flag Exiliado

Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold Exiliado is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Stefanie. Sehr gut
Exiliado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 08:45 PM   #14
country flag Swiss Ivo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian View Post
I was able to catch the last few games of action today. Uploaded the pics onto the http://gvishnureddy.multiply.com/photos/album/11
Fantastic pics!

Thanks a lot!

ELENA DEMENTIEVA

Old May 15th, 2007, 10:18 PM   #15
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

I just want to wish good luck to Stefanie
I have her match vs Sugiyama on my computer and if anyone likes I could upload it. I was pretty impressed with Stefanie.

Last week Stefanie made the quarters in Antalya.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote