Yet Another Loss - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 16th, 2006, 07:00 PM   #1
country flag Paul.

Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute
Yet Another Loss

i cant take much more of this
Paul. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2006, 07:05 PM   #2
country flag ClaudiaZ-S

ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute ClaudiaZ-S has a reputation beyond repute
very sad
Quel prix de mon amour! Il craint des pleurs qu'il m'oblige à répandre . Insensible au feu le plus tendre dont un coeur ait brûlé jamais , quand mes soupirs ne peuvent suspendre l'injustice de ses projets . Il fuit pour ne les pas entendre.

(July 4th, 1994 - August 5th, 2009) I love you so much... I miss you so...
Mary Pierce Brenda Schultz McCarthy Naomi Cavaday Elena Baltacha Kelly Liggan
Andy Murray Olivier Patience Alexander Slabinsky Lucky Tim
ClaudiaZ-S is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2006, 07:08 PM   #3
country flag Declan

Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of Declan has much to be proud of
Awful. But nor was I expecting anything really. This is all very hard for all of us, but it must be worse, much moreso, for Mary herself.
Declan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2006, 07:12 PM   #4
country flag Belmont Lad

Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute Belmont Lad has a reputation beyond repute
Belmont Lad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2006, 07:24 PM   #5
country flag squig2k

squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold
This is confusing, the official wta site says:
Mary Pierce (FRA) d. Katarina Srebotnik (SLO) 63 75
and so does the zurich tournament site.

but looking at her stats, theyre all in favour of srebotnik :S
so did she really lose?
Old Oct 16th, 2006, 07:40 PM   #6
country flag dannypierce

dannypierce is just really nice dannypierce is just really nice dannypierce is just really nice dannypierce is just really nice dannypierce is just really nice dannypierce is just really nice dannypierce is just really nice dannypierce is just really nice dannypierce is just really nice dannypierce is just really nice dannypierce is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by squig2k
This is confusing, the official wta site says:
Mary Pierce (FRA) d. Katarina Srebotnik (SLO) 63 75
and so does the zurich tournament site.

but looking at her stats, theyre all in favour of srebotnik :S
so did she really lose?
I hv the exact same question. This is a matter of life & death.
dannypierce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2006, 07:41 PM   #7
country flag squig2k

squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold squig2k is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannypierce
I hv the exact same question. This is a matter of life & death.
she lost. the zurich site made a mistake...
im so sad... i was looking SO forward to watching mary this week..
Old Oct 16th, 2006, 07:50 PM   #8
country flag Oermi

Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute Oermi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squig2k
she lost. the zurich site made a mistake...
im so sad... i was looking SO forward to watching mary this week..
yes, so was I..

i'm pretty pissed to be honest.
i AM through and through Mary's fan of course!
but it's so hard to be optimistic

now i try to be --> after a down there should be an up
Old Oct 16th, 2006, 08:30 PM   #9
country flag zibaas

zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold zibaas is a splendid one to behold
i´m crying
i am waiting the Mary´s 2005 comeback

GO LINDSAY DAVENPORT!
Also good luck to: Amelie and LenaD

Is not because i rock, that i´m made of stone.
zibaas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 07:08 AM   #10
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
oh, well.. hope doubles could give her more confidence
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 07:11 AM   #11
country flag Kunal

Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute Kunal has a reputation beyond repute
too bad really
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 10:37 AM   #12
country flag DomenicDemaria

DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute DomenicDemaria has a reputation beyond repute
The lose gutted me. Looking at the stats:
Positve: Mary served 9 aces to 3 double faults. Mary won 12/14 points on her first serve in the first set.

Negative: Mary hit 16 winners to 35 unforced errors. Mary was 0/6 break points and hasn't broken serve in her last two matches. Srebotnik hit 16 winners none backhand winners showing that Mary didn't attack the backhand which is obviously the weaker side.
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 11:01 AM   #13
country flag Verdasco

Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold Verdasco is a splendid one to behold
Bad Luck Mary . I suspect a 2007 comeback at the Australian Open. (Rubs crystal ball and sees picture of Mary lifting Australian Open 2007 trophey).

Verdasco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 11:18 AM   #14
country flag sebbe

sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future sebbe has a brilliant future
Did anyone see the match?...

I'm just waiting for 2007....I don't really care about these results right now. We know that Mary need a lot of matches to get back in shape so this is nothing strange.

Go Mary, and good luck in the double later today.
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 12:19 PM   #15
country flag paul B

paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice paul B is just really nice
mary looks sensational

I know the results aren't going the way she would like at the moment,but i've been enjoying the outfits she's been wearing and how fit and wonderful she looks.Does anyone know if she's playing anymore this year in singles.I'm looking forward to seeing her in Melbourne next year.I've only see her play once this year and that was against Pratt at the Australian.Women's tennis coverage down here is non existent.GO MARY.WE ALL LOVE YOU.
paul B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote