akiko yonemura cheering thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2006, 01:03 PM   #1
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of
akiko yonemura cheering thread!

akiko is a 22 yo who has had some solid results over the last few months,on the itf circuit she has made two finals in 2006, 1 in ibaraki with a impressive win over ryoko fuda!akiko has lifted her ranking up to#255!with saori and shinobu's retirements this year, its great to see some of the younger girls stepping up! keep climbing akiko i hope you can make the oz open qualies cut off! go akiko!
martin white is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2006, 05:00 AM   #2
country flag Kurama

Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all
Pls make qualify Australian open Akiko
Kurama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 02:29 PM   #3
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: akiko yonemura cheering thread!

Toray Quallies R1:
Akiko Yonemura vs Laine(7)

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 07:23 AM   #4
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Laine def. Yonemura 62 63

Old Jan 27th, 2007, 12:10 PM   #5

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

tough draw akiko,but some good experience to take away good luck for 2007!
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 12:21 PM   #6
country flag -sugi-

Is Akiko Tomoko's sister?

Old Jan 27th, 2007, 12:39 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sugi- View Post
Is Akiko Tomoko's sister?
yes sugi they are!tomoko is the eldest by 2 years,
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 12:43 PM   #8
country flag -sugi-

I thought so and they look quite similar I just wanted to make sure

Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 06:06 PM   #9
country flag -sugi-

Pattaya Quallies R1
6-FERGUSON, Sophie AUS vs YONEMURA, Akiko JPN

Tough first encounter.

Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 06:27 AM   #10
country flag -sugi-

6-Ferguson(AUS) d. Yonemura A.(JPN) 62 63

Old Jul 19th, 2007, 10:15 PM   #11

akiko playing some consistent tennis,she missed out on wimby qualies by only a few spots,hope she makes it into uso qualies! go akiko
Old Jul 19th, 2007, 10:21 PM   #12
country flag -sugi-

Ganbatte

Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 11:29 PM   #13

akiko is 7 spots out of making the uso qualie draw! go akiko!
Old Aug 12th, 2007, 02:58 PM   #14

akiko is playing the bronx qualies she drawn a wc in marine niziri from the us go for it akiko she could'nt have got a better draw akiko must be 3 or 4 spots from the uso qualies! with md wc's and qualie wc's she will be in
Old Aug 13th, 2007, 09:11 AM   #15
country flag -sugi-

Oh dear god

WC Niziri def. Yonemura 60 60