Samantha in Zurich - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2006, 09:35 PM   #1
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Samantha in Zurich

Samantha Stosur was the last direct entrant into the prestigous Tier 1 Event in Zurich this week. The World No.30 plays a qualifier in Round 1, and, if she wins, will have the honour of taking on a slightly out-of-form, Amelie Mauresmo. Good luck Sammy and play real well!!
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2006, 03:54 AM   #2
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of
yes shall b good, i hope sammy gets up in her 1st round and realy this time can put it to amelie, fingers crossed, go sammy
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 07:59 AM   #3
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future
Hopefully, she goes well, she needs to win that first match and hopefully be able to try and shock mauresmo.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 01:17 AM   #4
country flag klok

klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of
Stosur has already won her first round Doubles match with her and Raymond beating Camerin/Dulko 6-2 6-0.

So if she can beat Camerin in the doubles she should be able to replicate that in the singles, then if she does win Mauresmo is going to be a big challenge in the 2nd round.
klok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 08:38 PM   #5
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
sammy thrashed camerin 6-1, 6-3 and now faces mauresmo in round two. way 2 go sammy!!
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 08:47 PM   #6
country flag sändi

sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice
sam playd a really god match,i was there and cheer for her.so good luck against mauresmo.
sändi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2006, 10:34 PM   #7
country flag klok

klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of klok has much to be proud of
Good luck to Sam in the next match, Mauresmo is going to be a tough opponent.
klok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2006, 01:04 PM   #8
country flag lee station

lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future
Sam almost won the 1st set
nice try cmon
lee station is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2006, 01:19 PM   #9
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of
man wat a first set that was awsome she had 2 chances of breaking her but amelie came back and now sams looking close at going 5-2 down =( comon samy fighting spirit girl. on thing i will get annoyd is if amelie wins then forfets her next match
Old Oct 18th, 2006, 08:31 PM   #10
country flag OZTENNIS

despite losing 7-6, 6-3 to the World No.1, Samantha Stosur must have played an awesome match. Each time she has played Mauresmo this year, Sam has gotten a better scoreline. Look out next time Amelie!! Congrats but bad luck Sam!!
Old Oct 18th, 2006, 09:45 PM   #11
country flag sändi

sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice sändi is just really nice
hey aussy89 i record the match for you
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 01:22 AM   #12
country flag aussy89

kool in wat format?
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 07:18 AM   #13
country flag sändi

i can send you a copy on dvd if you want!send me your adresse and i send you the dvd.
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 08:41 AM   #14
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future
Good effort from sam but she really could of taken that first set, at 4-3 in that tiebreaker and 2 serves to come, really should of her serve to her adavantage, she did the thing at the us open against safarova as well. Really have to take advantage of those situations.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2006, 09:39 AM   #15
country flag jas_aussie
Team WTAworld

jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all
unlucky sammy
jas_aussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote