CAD (Doubles Game) #164 | Zurich - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2006, 10:17 AM   #16
country flag FashionMan

FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of
Germanstar/Karim A like last weeks ???
FashionMan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2006, 10:32 AM   #17
country flag KimC&MariaSNo1's

KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute
hey good luck runnig this tournamnet this week
KimC&MariaSNo1's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 10:55 AM   #18
aussie_stars

aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold
i committed for this event, post 14 of the committment thread
aussie_stars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 11:03 AM   #19
country flag amirhendel

amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of
mapaliey/amirhendel (:
amirhendel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 12:02 PM   #20
aussie_stars

aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold aussie_stars is a splendid one to behold
Aussie_stars/SpikeyAidanm (if he aidan plays this week).
aussie_stars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 01:57 PM   #21
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
Bus/jtammer
Bus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 02:07 PM   #22
country flag Highlandman

Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute
You forgot me, I commited

And I also search a partner
Venus Williams - My #1 forever.
Angelika Roesch & Andrea Petkovic & Mona Barthel
Victoria Azarenka & Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Anna Tatishvili & Jelena Dokic
Highlandman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 02:25 PM   #23
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
Anyone wanna play doubles with me?
silverwhite/SloKid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
I don't like Venus or Urszula
Quote:
If Ula can beat you 6-1, 6-3 then you know you're a mug
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 03:08 PM   #24
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlandman
You forgot me, I commited

And I also search a partner
Aaron/Highlandman
Aaron. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 03:28 PM   #25
country flag Highlandman

Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron.
Aaron/Highlandman
Sure
Venus Williams - My #1 forever.
Angelika Roesch & Andrea Petkovic & Mona Barthel
Victoria Azarenka & Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Anna Tatishvili & Jelena Dokic
Highlandman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 07:02 PM   #26
country flag Karim A

Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold
Scoring Points

First Round

[1] L.Raymond/S.Stosur.......... vs M.Camerin/G.Dulko............... [ 5 - 20 ]
J.Jankovic/C.Morariu............ vs M.Tu/A.Vanc..................... [10 - 10 ]
[4] V.Ruano Pascual/P.Suarez.... vs L.Huber/K.Srebotnik............. [ 9 - 10 ]
M.Bartoli/S.Peer................ vs A.Groenefeld/M.Shaughnessy...... [ 14 - 7 ]

[Q]............................. vs K.Peschke/F.Schiavone........... [ 0 - 0 ]
E.Daniilidou/J.Woehr............ vs [3] C.Black/R.Stubbs............ [ 18 - 5 ]
[WC] N.Dechy/M.Pierce............ vs D.Hantuchova/A.Sugiyama........ [135 - 1 ]
[WC] S.Kuznetsova/A.Molik....... vs [2] J.Zheng/Z.Yan............... [ 27 - 4 ]
Karim A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 07:11 PM   #27
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute
CAD 1: J.Jankovic/C.Morariu def M.Tu/A.Vanc
CAD 2: V.Ruano Pascual/P.Suarez def L.Huber/K.Srebotnik
CAD 3: M.Bartoli/S.Peer def A.Groenefeld/M.Shaughnessy

CAD 4: [WC] N.Dechy/M.Pierce def D.Hantuchova/A.Sugiyama

CAD 5: [WC] S.Kuznetsova/A.Molik def J.Zheng/Z.Yan

Quote:
I don't like Venus or Urszula
Quote:
If Ula can beat you 6-1, 6-3 then you know you're a mug
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 07:11 PM   #28
country flag Aleksz
Ági-lover

Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute
east_players/gumoll

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN FC

MY TENNIS PHOTO GALLERY
Roland Garros pictures : 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 Budapest GP pictures : 2005 - 2006
Aleksz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 07:52 PM   #29
country flag Karim A

Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold
CAD01: Jankovic/Morariu over Tu/Vanc
CAD02: Kuznetsova/Molik over Zheng/Yan
Karim A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 08:02 PM   #30
country flag IceHock

IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute IceHock has a reputation beyond repute
cad1-jankovic/morariu def tu/vanc
cad2-ruano pascual/suarez def huber/srebotnik
cad3-bartoli/peer def groenfeld/shaughnesy
cad4-dechy/pierce def hantuchova/sugyiama
cad5-kuznetsova/molik def yan/zheng
IceHock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote