Tennis Tipping #50 | Zürich - Congrats Winners - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2006, 03:35 PM   #31
country flag Vacant

Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute Vacant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking
Kittyking/Vacant
Vacant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2006, 04:16 PM   #32
country flag vamos israel

vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold
NyCPsU\vamos israel?
vamos israel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 05:15 PM   #33
country flag ..ikke..

..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Myskina6
..ikke../6Myskina6
Ok

Also good luck to: Jankovic, Henin, Ivanovic and the Dutch players

PSV Eindhoven
..ikke.. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 05:16 PM   #34
country flag amirhendel

amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever
amirhendel/Kim's_fan_4ever for doubles
amirhendel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 05:26 PM   #35
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirhendel
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 06:07 PM   #36
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy is a name known to all tiptopdaisy is a name known to all tiptopdaisy is a name known to all tiptopdaisy is a name known to all tiptopdaisy is a name known to all tiptopdaisy is a name known to all tiptopdaisy is a name known to all tiptopdaisy is a name known to all tiptopdaisy is a name known to all tiptopdaisy is a name known to all tiptopdaisy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by belco
doubles with tiptopdaisy
confirmed
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 07:13 PM   #37
country flag Yarden

Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Dementieva_FAN
yarden7:

Shall we play doubles again?
Sure
yarden7/E.Dementieva_FAN

• Shahar Peer • Aravane Rezai Severine Brémond •

Pennetta • Zvonareva • Bartoli • Dokic •

Lisicki • Dellacqua • Watson • Petkovic Glushko • Oudin • Malek •
Yarden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 08:32 PM   #38
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone want to team up with the #2 doubles player in the world?
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 08:33 PM   #39
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
Aaron. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 08:33 PM   #40
country flag Karim A

Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
And what is with Chris84?
Karim A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 08:37 PM   #41
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim A
He is on holiday next week, so he probably won't be able to send picks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron.
What's so funny?
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 08:38 PM   #42
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim A
We're like Raymond and Stubbs.
We were going out with each other, but I was screwing Stosur behind his back, so he ditched me

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 08:43 PM   #43
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
btw, I am entering singles...its only doubles that I won't be playing

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 08:45 PM   #44
country flag Karim A

Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold Karim A is a splendid one to behold
Draw will be done tomorrow at 11:30 Zurich time. Maybe i make a Live Draw match by match but i´m not sure

Last edited by Karim A : Oct 15th, 2006 at 10:27 AM.
Karim A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 08:46 PM   #45
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
SloKid/MaretBellyButton??