Tennis Tipping #50 | Zürich - Congrats Winners - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2006, 10:39 PM   #16
country flag Aleksz
Ági-lover

Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute Aleksz has a reputation beyond repute
east_players/gumoll

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN FC

MY TENNIS PHOTO GALLERY
Roland Garros pictures : 2005 - 2006 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 Budapest GP pictures : 2005 - 2006
Aleksz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2006, 01:48 AM   #17
country flag Belco
TennisHaven

Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute Belco has a reputation beyond repute
doubles with tiptopdaisy
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 01:59 AM   #18
country flag wubenzhimu

wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold wubenzhimu is a splendid one to behold
Bus/wubenzhimu~~
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 03:35 AM   #19
country flag vianzfzf

vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all vianzfzf is a name known to all
vianzfzf/wukenaihe
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 04:56 AM   #20
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Kittyking/Vacant
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 08:41 AM   #21
country flag 6Myskina6

6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone for Doubles ?
6Myskina6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 08:46 AM   #22
country flag ..ikke..

..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of
Anyone who wants to be my doubles partner??

Also good luck to: Jankovic, Henin, Ivanovic and the Dutch players

PSV Eindhoven
..ikke.. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 09:23 AM   #23
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wubenzhimu
Bus/wubenzhimu~~
Sorry for this week wuben. But I'll have time to play next week
Bus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 10:38 AM   #24
country flag tal1985

tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold tal1985 is a splendid one to behold
tal1985/nave 2
SF- Miami
QF- Doha, Berlin

TT 06
Singels: Winner - Linz
Doubels: QF - Zurich(w/nave2)
tal1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 10:53 AM   #25
country flag 6Myskina6

6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light
..ikke../6Myskina6
6Myskina6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 11:10 AM   #26
country flag mat87to

mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold
doubles with smokovec. Hoping to win back!

Mara Santangelo - Karin Knapp - Francesca Schiavone - Tax Garbin

Maria Elena Camerin - Flavia Pennetta - Giulia Gabba - Sara Errani
mat87to is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 12:16 PM   #27
country flag denijs

denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future denijs has a brilliant future
Anyone for doubles with me?
denijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 12:21 PM   #28
country flag nave 2

nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold nave 2 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tal1985
tal1985/nave 2
Yes
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 12:34 PM   #29
country flag SodaPop

SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all SodaPop is a name known to all
anybody wanna doubles with me?
SodaPop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 01:04 PM   #30
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
amirhendel/Kim's_fan_4ever for doubles