Mailout Regarding Priority Tickets - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2006, 03:15 PM   #1
country flag groenefeldeffect

groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold groenefeldeffect is a splendid one to behold
Mailout Regarding Priority Tickets

Those who have previously purchased tickets will know what I mean... and my question is - have you received yours yet?

arvidsson clijsters dulko ivanovic
kuznetsova sharapova stosur

WEST COAST EAGLES PREMIERS 2006
groenefeldeffect is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2006, 03:49 PM   #2
country flag SeNoRiTa

SeNoRiTa is just really nice SeNoRiTa is just really nice SeNoRiTa is just really nice SeNoRiTa is just really nice SeNoRiTa is just really nice SeNoRiTa is just really nice SeNoRiTa is just really nice SeNoRiTa is just really nice SeNoRiTa is just really nice SeNoRiTa is just really nice SeNoRiTa is just really nice
yes, it came yesterday
SeNoRiTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2006, 09:59 PM   #3
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
yep...got it on Thurs!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 07:25 AM   #4
country flag cfc_4_ever

cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all
Got my single session one on thursday and me season one a 4 weeks ago. Had me tickets for 3!!!
cfc_4_ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 07:32 AM   #5
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Well I'm probably not going anyway... we'll see who the other teams are...maybe I'll change my mind, but it's not looking likely...

Old Oct 14th, 2006, 11:31 AM   #6
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of
um got the letter the other day but it says that u cant get tickets until the date they actually go on sale, how did u guys get ur tickets? or have i jus miss read my letter
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 12:26 PM   #7
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

No, we can get tickets on the 20th, wasn't it? Tickets for general public go on sale on the 23rd...

and only 1 person got tickets already, and that was for the whole series (so for all sessions) - so I assume priority tix for those go on slae before single session tix... kinda like AO.

Old Oct 14th, 2006, 12:55 PM   #8
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of
oh ok koolies, if sammy goes ill go buy a ticket jus incase im not rosted on to work on that day, thanks =)
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 01:04 PM   #9
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

No worries, I hope you'll get to see Sam.

Old Oct 14th, 2006, 01:33 PM   #10
country flag aussy89

well hopfully u gt to com an c ur fav to =)
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 01:41 PM   #11
country flag cfc_4_ever

cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all cfc_4_ever is a name known to all
We just get a letter in early August. No scheduele no teams. Just the times of session and the price of the season tix. Then ya say wud ya wont (A or B reserve), credit card and ya post it. Then about a week later ya get ya tickets. Ya get NO choice of seat, or even area. Just A or B Season or Final Series or Night Rider. So its just whose letter they open first for where ya sit. So it aint nice. But i hav ussually written down that i want an Aisle seat (quite tall, get sore legs if i can strech out) and i hav got it everytime.
cfc_4_ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2006, 09:47 PM   #12
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

lmao - yeah so I wouldn't buy tix then anyway - not knowing what teams are playing!