#0048 - Suicide Tennis - Zurich - FINAL RESULTS - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2006, 07:22 PM   #76
country flag darkchild

darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of darkchild has much to be proud of
Day 1 Pick:Hingis
Back Up:Pierce
darkchild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2006, 07:26 PM   #77
country flag RG Moonballer

RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold RG Moonballer is a splendid one to behold
Day 1
pick: Hingis
back-up: Pierce
RG Moonballer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 07:30 PM   #78
country flag ViennaCalling
Team WTAworld
Lounge Owner

ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute
In

Day 1
pick: Hingis
back-up: Vaidisova

Tamira PASZEK
Na LI - Francesca SCHIAVONE - Roberta VINCI
Tamira's backhand, Roby's slice, Galina's dropshot

ViennaCalling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 07:31 PM   #79
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Day1
Pick: Hingis
Backup: Srebotnik

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 07:32 PM   #80
country flag nitsansh

nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of nitsansh has much to be proud of
day 1: Srebotnik (Hingis)
2007 race to the championship: 26, 293 pts, 8 tournaments
Year-end Ranking: 2006 - 46, 2005 - 8, 2004 - 63, 2003 - 146

Career Highlights:
Winner: 2006 - Beijing, 2005 - Sydney, Budapest, Hasselt
Runner-up: 2006 - Prague, 2005 - Hyderabad, Forest Hills, Los Angeles YEC
Semifinal: 2006 - Paris, Bogota, 2004 - Sopot
Quarterfinal: 2005 - Prague, Modena, 2004 - Indian Wells, Stockholm, Seoul, Filderstadt
nitsansh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 07:33 PM   #81
country flag amirhendel

amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of
Day1:
BU: Pierce
amirhendel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 07:35 PM   #82
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute
Day 1 :
Srebotnik
Back-up:
Hingis
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 07:40 PM   #83
country flag 6Myskina6

6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light 6Myskina6 is a glorious beacon of light
Day1:
Martina Hingis (Mary Pierce)
6Myskina6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 07:56 PM   #84
country flag andrew_uk

andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute andrew_uk has a reputation beyond repute
In :

Day 1:

Back-Up: Srebotnik

Thank you

The band features ex members of Alisha's Attic & Texas and American singer Charity Hair (The Alice Band)

Red Sky July's Official Website/Facebook/Twitter/MySpace
andrew_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 08:02 PM   #85
country flag FashionMan

FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of FashionMan has much to be proud of
Day2

Pick - Hingis
BU - Srebotnik
FashionMan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 08:18 PM   #86
country flag mat87to

mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold mat87to is a splendid one to behold
Pick hingis
back srebotnik

Mara Santangelo - Karin Knapp - Francesca Schiavone - Tax Garbin

Maria Elena Camerin - Flavia Pennetta - Giulia Gabba - Sara Errani
mat87to is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 08:30 PM   #87
country flag p@wcio

p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all p@wcio is a name known to all
Day1
Pick: Martina Hingis
BAck up: Mary Pierce
p@wcio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 08:31 PM   #88
country flag ~~*Elena.D*~~

~~*Elena.D*~~ has a brilliant future ~~*Elena.D*~~ has a brilliant future ~~*Elena.D*~~ has a brilliant future ~~*Elena.D*~~ has a brilliant future ~~*Elena.D*~~ has a brilliant future ~~*Elena.D*~~ has a brilliant future ~~*Elena.D*~~ has a brilliant future ~~*Elena.D*~~ has a brilliant future ~~*Elena.D*~~ has a brilliant future ~~*Elena.D*~~ has a brilliant future ~~*Elena.D*~~ has a brilliant future
In

Day 1

BUP: Pierce

TT - Singles (4) Race (6)
W: Birmingham, Wimbledon (2007) RU: s-Hertogenbosch (2006), San Diego (2007) SF: Stanford (2006)
Set Point (1) Race (2)
W: Wimbledon (2007), Us Open, Beijing (2007) RU: Stanford, Linz (2006), San Diego (2007) SF: Wimbledon, New Haven, Bejing (2006), Roland Garros (2007)
Tipping (8)
W: Istanbul, Wimbledon (2007)
FITD Singles (16) Race (22) Doubles (12)
Suicide Tennis (21) Race (28)
~~*Elena.D*~~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 08:35 PM   #89
country flag maxomax

maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future maxomax has a brilliant future
In!
Day 1
Back up: Srebotnik
maxomax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2006, 08:39 PM   #90
country flag ChabChab

ChabChab is just really nice ChabChab is just really nice ChabChab is just really nice ChabChab is just really nice ChabChab is just really nice ChabChab is just really nice ChabChab is just really nice ChabChab is just really nice ChabChab is just really nice ChabChab is just really nice ChabChab is just really nice
Hey!! I'm IN
Day 1:
BackUp:Srebotnik
ChabChab is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote