What happened to Na Li after Wimbledon? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2006, 03:01 PM   #1
country flag Alec

Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all
What happened to Na Li after Wimbledon?

She played so bad since then. She lost so many times. Even in NYC where she made it into 4th round, she had so many 3 sets win.

What's wrong with her? Any injuries?
Alec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2006, 03:12 AM   #2
country flag zhangxian22

zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold
haven't heard about serious injuries
she didn't play well in Guangzhou so I would say this 3-set lost is acceptable
the most important thing is the GS
zhangxian22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2006, 04:42 AM   #3
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute
she still did fine in 2006. perhaps she just needs a break before 2007 season starts. hope she can make to top 10 before march

Retired-Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2006, 07:07 AM   #4
country flag zhangxian22

zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold zhangxian22 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hk_andy
she still did fine in 2006. perhaps she just needs a break before 2007 season starts. hope she can make to top 10 before march
you are really ambitious!!!
But hey, Na Li is just playing as aggressively as you are talking about her!
I think it's gonna be hard to keep such a high rank for everybody
zhangxian22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2006, 01:33 PM   #5
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangxian22
you are really ambitious!!!
But hey, Na Li is just playing as aggressively as you are talking about her!
I think it's gonna be hard to keep such a high rank for everybody
yes, i agree what u said. nicole and jelena are back to be normal again so everyone has their good days and bad days.

Retired-Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 05:00 AM   #6
country flag bolabola

bolabola is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What happened to Na Li after Wimbledon?

With all those russians dominating the top 10, unless some of them get injured, it'll be tough for her to get to top 10. But nothing is impossible. All the best for her!

www.bolatennis.com
bolabola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2006, 08:26 AM   #7
country flag 1star

1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of 1star has much to be proud of

Well, i remember a few ppl said Na was not top 20 material. But two months afterwards, she was in top 20
Thanks for what u have to say, which made me believe more than ever that she will be in top10 soon.

Besides, she already had two top 10 victories over Patty and Sveta. She also beat Safina, Daniela, Nicole who have been in top 10 before. Everything is possible.
Trust in yourself, Na. We have faith in you

~Martina Hingis Li Na Kim Clijsters~

Yuan MengPeng ShuaiLi Ting Sun TianTianZheng Jie Yan Zi
AiSugiyamaLindsay DavenportSerenaWilliamsVenus Williams
Amelie Mauresmo Mary Pierce
Justine Henin Svetlana Kuznetsova

Anna ChakvetadzeNicole VadisovaYung Jan Chan
1star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2007, 05:15 AM   #8
country flag fencer

fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future

TT: S<50(8/5), D<50 | PAW<50| SUICIDE<50

I know You know that im not telling the truth
I know you know they just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend your worst inhibitions
They will Psych you out in the end
fencer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2007, 08:59 PM   #9
country flag Pasta-Na

hope she will have some good result from dubai