Chanelle Scheepers - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 08:05 AM   #1441
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: *~*~*Chanelle Scheepers*~*~*

R1: (8) Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) d. (WC) Coco Vandeweghe (USA) 62 76(4)

congrats chani. now keep winning!

R2: (8)Scheepers vs. Lepchenko

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #1442

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

lost 46 26

but her win in R1 will probably bring her back into the top 40.....better luck next time chani!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jul 28th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #1443

Washington R1:

(2)Scheepers vs. Rybarikova

go chani. great to see her being seeded so high at a tournament. hope she can use the good opportunities because so many other players are at the olympics.
their h2h is 1-1, chani won their last meeting last year in the final in guangzhou in two easy sets.

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 04:13 AM   #1444

R1: Falconi/Scheepers (USA/RSA) d. Bengson/Hendler (AUS/BEL) 75 63

now gl in singles chani!

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 09:58 PM   #1445

chani just lost the first set to rybarikova 26 she's making too many errors and doesn't play well. hope it gets better soon or she'll be out here in the first round....

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #1446

chani already 0-2 down in the second set. she's making error over error, playing horrible. she can be happy if she wins a few games in this set...hope she plays better in the next weeks. she has 3rd round points to defend from last years us open

Old Aug 1st, 2012, 09:34 AM   #1447

QF: Falconi/Scheepers (USA/RSA) d. Gallovits-Hall/Oudin (ROU/USA) 06 61 10-1

at least another win in doubles! keep going chani!

Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 03:56 AM   #1448

yay, chani into the doubles final

SF: Falconi/Scheepers def. (1) Govortsova/Kudryavtseva 57 63 10-5
F: Falconi/Scheepers vs. Aoyama/Chang

good opportunity, now get your first WTA doubles title!

Old Aug 5th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #1449

lost the final 57 26. but still a good week. keep it up chani!

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #1450

chani playing in montreal this week. hope she gets a good draw and can score some singles wins this time! go chani!

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #1451

great draw for chani

R1: Scheepers vs. (WC)Dubois

in R2 against (14)Pennetta, also winnable. go chani, get those wins!

Old Aug 6th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #1452
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Why do you keep posting to yourself?
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #1453

chani playing right now. not at her best, being down 0-2 right away, but she broke back, now serving at 1-2. go chani, get going and get the win!

Old Aug 7th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #1454

too many errors from chani, 0-40 already again

Old Aug 7th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #1455

1-3